“Hotel Review”

Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites
Ranked #86 of 518 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 28, 2013

One of the best hotels i have lived in in a while. Talk about the rate and the room size. Room was very clean and orderly. The hotel is well situated and just a mile from my sister's house. It is closer to the express which is my favorite route. will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

You were so gracious with your kind remarks. Please consider this a warm welcome to return as frequently as your travel plans permit.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

What a great place to stay-awesome location right off the Beltway, easy to find, close to Westchase business district, I-10, Harwin shopping district & lots of great restaurants nearby.

Every single employee we encountered from our confirmation call to the hotel to our cleaning crew seemed very happy at their jobs & were friendly as could be. They went out of their way to accommodate us, I was traveling with my two dogs (PET FRIENDLY IF UNDER 20 LBs) & they had no problem as long as we agreed to be respectful of the grounds & clean up pet waste, which of course we would.

Beds were comfortable, there were 4 pillows per bed so you can adjust to your liking. Décor was beautifully neutral and rooms were really spacious-every one had a mini-suite living area with couch, coffee table & desk. Some of the rooms had some worn furniture (banged up tables) but that was probably the only thing that was not perfect. Mini-suites have micro kitchens, you have a sink, microwave, refrigerator & a coffee maker.

Room toiletries were shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap. There was not a bath gel, so if you need that bring it.

Business people will love the electrical outlets everywhere-on all the lamps, in the desk, on the walls-there were enough places to plug in all our gadgets. Wifi was fast, we had no connection problems.

Breakfast was great-help yourself to Texas shaped waffles, fresh fruit, eggs, meat choice, yogurts, cereals, breakfast breads & a fountain juice bar. The area was really clean & there were ample tables so everyone could dine.

Thank you for an incredible stay, next time I'm in Houston I know exactly where I'm staying!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AmberHavingFun

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites. We trust you will come back soon and make this your choice for another hotel stay the next time your travel plans include Houston.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I have stayed at this particular hotel each time I have visited Houston and I must say it is awesome. Great service, clean and free cookies! My kids loved the hot breakfast and the pool area is clean as well as the rooms. If your looking for a cheap and nice place to stay on the Westchase side of Houston you really can't get much better!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay as our Guest and for taking the time to write this review. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your experiences here with us. We will ensure that we share your review with our team as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

This was a pleasant experience and good location for family was nearby. Good value for the money and we were very pleased with coffee being available 24/7; you don't know how much you appreciate that little courtesy until it is not there. Rooms were very spacious and comfortable, with helpful ammentities. We are planning a mini-reunion in Houston next Spring 2014 and this will be a good place for four familes to be close to one another and safe surroundings!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your gracious comments. We appreciate your enthusiastic endorsement and assure you we will do whatever it takes to continue to earn your trust. Thank you again for your patronage and choice of hotel. Safe travels and we look forward to your return.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is a very clean hotel. The staff are friendly and professional. I recommend this hotel, and I will stay here again. The rooms are similar to those offered at the Hilton Garden Inn and are a much better value - not only for the nightly rate but because the rate includes breakfast and coffee. Those are extras at the other hotels.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for choosing to stay as our Guest and for taking the time to write this review. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your experiences here with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Congratulations on being 2013 Certificate of Excellence we see why….
Every year me and my family travel to different states for 'Thanksgiving Black Friday Weekend." This year we choose Houston, Texas. Since I'm always the one in charge for researching rooms and reading reviews, and rating. I choose to give this one a try...Now, I try to look for Hotels that are very nice, but won't break me and my family pockets since our goal is to come and found great deals on sales…My family is very “high-maintenance”...So they weren’t to thrill at 1st when I told them, I had book 2 suites at this hotel. We left Baton Rouge 4.am once we arrive in Houston. We hit all the outlets all day...Check in around 5p.m. we had 2 suites...Front desk were very very nice and professional. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean. I check mattress, towels and sheets for spots didn't see any....Everything was very clean. We had reservation at Pappadeaux Seafood Restaurant which was only 5 mins away. Woke up the next day went downstairs orange juice was great not all watery like some hotels have it. Breakfast was free and great we all made waffles, had eggs, sausage, hash brown, I could go on and on….Also just 5 to 10 mins away from the Galleria Mall and easy access to interstate…Tibbs & Alford Family will be back very very soon…

Room Tip: Clean rooms and bathrooms, I check mattress for spots didn't see any..Safe area also.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 3, 2013

It was nice to stay there, room was comfortable (but it would be better if I could open the window for fresh air), nice breakfast (more variety day by day would be better) and great staff (friendly and helpful)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Just a few words of appreciation for your kind remarks on your review of your hotel stay at the Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites. We are grateful you enjoyed the visit and assure you of our commitment to making your return visit equally enjoyable.