Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites
Ranked #88 of 518 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This review is in reference to our recent stay at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini Suites in Houston Texas, and the service that we received from Anna Raschke I wrote a positive compliment regarding BEST WESTERN at "TRIP ADVISOR", previously. Anna was so courteous. Her courtesy, and the customer service that she provided, not just to us, but to all the customers on her watch, made all the difference in our stay. That was my second time staying at Best Western, but I willl definitely be back the next time I need a hotel in Houston. I usually stay at The Homewood Suites, Hilton, or The Mariott when I travel. But, service makes all the difference. For the past 10 yrs. I have stayed at Homewood Suites whenever I'm in Houston. That has changed, now thanks to Anna. Anna, thank you so much for such classy service. I hope the right people are listening.

Room Tip: Ask for the VIP suite.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
bwwgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Gwen H

Thank you for acknowledging Anna's hard work, she is a great addition to our property. We are happy that your stay was great and we will be here to accommodate you whenever you are in Houston again. Thanks for your review.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had never gone to Texas before and booked this hotel because I am a best western rewards member. We were really surprised on how well taken care of this hotel is. The beds were really comfortable and our mini suite was pretty big. The staff was friendly. And the continental breakfast had great selection not to mention the best tasting sausages I have ever tasted at any best western before. The computer by the reception was really helpful. Thank you and keep up the courteous good service. God willing I see you next summer.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
bwwgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Arsenio15,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review. We are pleased that you received a warm Texas welcome from our staff. When you return we will be right here offering the same service that you enjoyed. Thanks again!

Boris Manriques

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was traveling for business to a part of Houston I had never stayed and I came across this hotel while booking and noticed it was rated highly, but the price was very reasonable. I weighed the options and decided to take a gamble. I had a few negative experiences with Best Western years ago, so I was very leery. What a surprise! I arrived around 6, so I was able to take advantage of the evening wine and cheese spread which also included eggrolls. Granted, it was not a high dollar affair by any means, but I did not expect this at all. The hotel is not in an upscale area by any means, but it's not at all horrible. There are a couple of decent restaurants very close including an IHOP directly adjacent and a Red robin right around the corner. I did not make it to the IHOP because of the free hot breakfast, which was serve yourself cafeteria style, but everything was neat, clean, and the food was hot. There were several tables available when I dined at 9:00 am, as well as plenty of food. My room was clean and comfortable, and I slept very well. The only issue with this hotel is that it does not have an elevator. It is only 2 stories high, so it wasn't an issue for me, but if I had someone elderly like my mom with me, we would have had to request the first floor.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Glen O,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that your gamble paid off. Our staff takes pride in maintaining the hotel and we are happy that you took notice. We have a few updates coming soon that will make getting to the second floor easier. We hope to see you again.

Thanks,

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I came to stay at this hotel because it was the closest to the conference center I attended. Upon arrival the clerk was very kind and greeted me with a smile and hello everytime I walked in. The departure was the same. The room was kept clean by the housekeeping. I would definitely stay again if I was ever to be in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

DesireeL

Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to review our property. We know that sometimes business trips are stressful and we truly aim to make every one of our guests feel like they are at home. Thanks again.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I read all the reviews before writing mine.....
Yes, the hotel doesnt have an elevator, so if you need, ask for a room on the first floor.
Yes, the hotel is not brand new, it looks more of a big mansion turned hotel, and so it needs a bit of repairs here and there.... But to us, those were silly and minor things when you think of the service...
And about the service: if anyone wants to learn about guest relations, please do come here. Every single one of the employees we interacted with, treated us as you would treat a guest in your home. We felt like this was their home and it has a homey feel to it. It was so nice to be a guest at this property,we didnt want to leave! Nough said!

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so if you cant take the stairs ask for a room on thevfirst floor
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
bwwgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Lia H,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to give a review on our property. We know that being away from home is hard whether it's for business or leisure so we strive to treat our guests as we would want to be treated, if we were to stay with them. Again, thank you for your review and whenever you are in Houston again we will be here.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was a very nice Best Western. Clean, good location, comfortable, good value. Daniel at the front desk was very helpful. Denise in the morning was also very nice and the manager, Boris, was also very helpful. Daniel arranged a taxi for us and helped us track down a lost/forgotten camera. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwwgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Stzi,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that we were able to reunite you with your forgotten camera. Whenever you are in town again, we will be here to provide you with the same great service.

Thanks Again,
Boris

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My two grandchildren and I tagged along with my husband for this business trip, and my granddaughter summed it all up on the note she left at the nightstand (without any encouragement from me), "I love Best Western."

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Rosa D,

We are always happy to hear that kids enjoy our property. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again, if you return to Houston.