“Beyond excellent!”

Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites
Ranked #81 of 518 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 27, 2012

As a twenty year veteran of the customer service industry I analyze staffs and operations. My family and I were amazed at the depth of hospitality in this group. A shining star is not uncommon in this world but the entire staff was a homerun! Paulette, in the breakfast area, and Daniel, at the front desk, were definately bright spots. Management to the housekeeping staff were absolutely accommodating in every way. We were guests for 4 days so this was not a happenstance snap-shot but an extended stay observation. Even before I decided to write this I wondered how this many standouts could be gathered in one location without being "cherry picked" by competitors.

1  Thank Tommy232
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you so very much for your kind comments. You found the essence of why our guests come back and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I love the fact that the "little guy wins" in this story. We were in Houston two months ago and stayed in one of those pricey downtown hotels for the experience. It was annoying to be charged for every little thing. So this time we almost landed at the Embassy Suites or the Omni...but Im so glad we chose this place. The Embassy Suites had the nice breakfast, but only a king size bed and a usually uncomfortable sofa couch; the Omni had the two beds, but no breakfast included and parking was not included! Both of these places were nearing $100 a night. Come on!

This treasure offered a large enough room for me and my teenage son, all newly and nicely remodeled, so very clean. Also, has a microwave and a refrigerator.

The property is set back on the lot, so the freeway noise is not discernible, a nice gift when you're tired.

Don't be too turned off by the people smoking at the front door...it is tacky, and the hotel should consider directing their smoking guests to the side or something (the entrance was littered with cigarette butts when we returned from our wedding tonight).

Great staff, too!

I feel so smart and thrifty for choosing this place!

Room Tip: It must be noted that this is a small establishment, only two floors, and there is no elevator. If...
1  Thank GlobalPassion

Thank you for taking the time to comment about the quality of your visit to the hotel, we sincerely appreciate candid comments from our guests. Glad you enjoyed your time here at the hotel and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I want to give a great big Excellence to these special people Ressie, Denise Austin, Abraham and especially Paulette who puts her heart into the breakfast Bar in the am. Also am very please with the Front assistants who dilgentlly provide help in every area!!! Since my last visit in 2011, WHAT EXCELLENCE CHANGES for the better customers like my husband and I to enjoy our stay here in the beautiful Best Western Plus in Houston, Texas!!!! Thank You again staff for excellent service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: If you want Plus service use Best Western Plus for outstanding in Westchase area
1  Thank Mary M

Thank you for taking the time to send such a considerate review of your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites. We look forward to providing you the same level of luxury service during your next visit.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Itis a very good hotel in a very good area. Large and clean room, frigobar, microwave. Internet worked perfectly and the price I paid was more than reasonable. Staff was very friendly. I would surely return here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank italian_traveller54

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Have nothing but great things to say. I was exceedingly pleased and surprisingly so since the price was so reasonable. The staff were totally friendly, helpful and professional. The place was immaculate. The pillows plentiful and just the right blend of soft and firm. Nice area. Close to all kinds of food, etc. walking distance to quite a bit of eateries as well room was great size. Large sitting/office area. Plenty of outlets and lamps. Sink in room with microwave and fridge. Pool was clean and in good repair. Breakfast items plentiful and varied and ms. Paulette will get you whatever you can't find! Small snafu with my arrival date and mgr actually fixed it and saved me money. I have no complaints. I've stayed at far fancier and more expensive hotels and dollar for dollar this best western is is just as good. It's not luxurious. And there is the usual amenities and toiletries available. But you won't be disappointed. Close to lafitness and 24hr fitness.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Naec

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience with others. We are grateful for your business and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I just wanted to greatly thank Paulette who works at the breakfast bar. I walked in with my little brother late at night and she was extremely hospitable. She offered us cookies and made sure we knew that we could have waffles, eggs, bacon, cereal, croissants, or anything else our heart desired. I am very thankful to you,

Your guest

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for letting us know that we exceeded your expectations! We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I usually travel alone, but this time had a grown son with me so I wanted a spacious room in order that we could both spread out. Not only was it large, with a separate work area including a sofa bed that my son who lives in the area was considering using, but it was comfortable and clean. The hotel had a small but usable exercise room (son worked on the lat pull down machine and the treadmill, while I used the elliptical and the bike), pleasant looking pool (that we skipped this trip), and offered a tasty hot breakfast the next morning in a bright and roomy lounge area. Price was extremely reasonable for the quality. The only reason I'm avoiding the excellent rating was a somewhat loud air conditioner, but noises from other rooms and hallway were non-existent, so once I got used to the air conditioner's cycling on and off, I slept well. Would return.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome experience at the Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites with others on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your business and your recommendation. We look forward to serving you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Westchase
Holiday Inn Hotel-Houston Westchase

Been to Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites? Share your experiences!