“Great hotel! Especially the breakfast bar!”

Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites
Ranked #89 of 517 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I would just like to say that I was very pleased with the setup and selection prepared by Paulette!

• Stayed: May 2012
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites

Reviewed May 8, 2012

I ve stayed many times on business and for lesuire at this hotel. Dont be fooled by the name this palce is 5 star all round! The lady (Paulette) who cooks the FREE yes FREE breakfast is first class. She has alwasys got a smile and fantastic personality to match. Absolutley nothing is too much trouble for her. (She even saves me my favourite breakfast ceral!!)

The rest of the staff really make the place for me too. Denise/Daniel/ Herece and Boris the manager. (Who even did my laundry in the hotels own washer and drier!! Now thats service for you!!) I would say if you did not stay here in Houston you would be really missing out. THe whole palce has the whole feeling of a really high class B&B with all the personal touches to go with it!! My next stay is already booked. (Its so handy for my business also, and the shopping everthing you could possibley need is just one turn away up or down Westhiemer Road!!!

Room Tip: Stay in room 236!! Or my favorite 217 (But not when I am there!!!)
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Excellent hotel, i had an amazing stay. People are great and im eevery detail. Owners and wmanagers are really lucky to have Paulette at the kitchen. Friendly atmosfere. Recomendable.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

My first trip to Houston was a little daunting even though I was travelling with my colleague. From the moment I walked through the door, I was completely at ease with the surroundings and staff. Dan, Boris, Denise and the other lady (I'm really sorry I can't remember you name) were accommodating, trustworthy amazingly friendly. I don't think I've experienced this at any other hotel I have ever stayed in. I must give a special mention to Paulette, who's breakfast, demeanour, friendliness and overall attitude to her work and her guests is just fantastic. This lady is a credit to the business. Don't come here expecting 5star luxury, however the rooms are of a good standard with all amenities included. Everywhere is spotlessly clean and as I say, staff excellent if anything is wrong. Great place for a base for business movements around Americas 4th biggest city.

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 23, 2012

After reading the reviews of this hotel my wife and I decided to stay here for our daughters wedding. The hotel rooms were large enough to fit all five of us in one room. We had 3 teenagers with us and everyone had their own space. The breakfast attendant was extremely warm and personable. The young lady at the desk was friendly and helpful (Harissa, maybe), Daniel was cool as ice, and Boris seemed proud of his team. Its rare that you see front desk people helping other departments but here if you sit and watch its like looking at your family. For this reason we would like to applaud management for putting together a nice group of workers. From check-in to check-out (Denis) we enjoyed our daughters wedding and we wanted to share this. Thank you

Room Tip: The side of the hotel furthest from the beltway was where we stayed.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed at red roof in and didn't feel safe with all the riff raff running around. I came to best western and the minute i walked through the door flustered and out of sorts Hereasie was so calming and settled me right down with her sweet demeanor. She was wonderful and calming and a treasure to this hotel. Then to awake to a wonderful breakfast with paulette was great and made my day start out on a wonderful note her cooking for all the guest and making them feel like i had a home at best western really made it all come together...(and she makes a great sweet potato pie that she shared with me.) Whenever I'm in Houston I will be sure to stay at this location ...and the manager was very personable maybe why the staff was so spectacular....enjoy your trip

Room Tip: every room is good
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Spacious rooms, always clean. As a business woman that travels alone this hotel is perfect. The staff remember your name & they all go out of their way to help, assist you & make you feel so very welcome.
Lovely pool & good gym facilities.
Breakfast is excellent.
First choice as a place to stay in Houston.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business