“Best gun range in Houston imo ”
Review of Top Gun

Top Gun
Ranked #14 of 112 Fun & Games in Houston
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Second time her. Staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. A fantastic selection of pistols and rifles. The price is reasonable too.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"filming"
"movie"

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

I can't recommend a visit here enough!
Ivan helped our group through an awesome 1.5 hour experience. He was so patient and got us going on our individual programs with just the right level of guidance... S&W Revolver western style for some. SMG and 9mm pistol for others. "Tommy" gun to finish. Truly was a blast (sorry).
Seemed like a real Texan experience.
Keep doing what you're doing guys... just brilliant all round. Thanks!!

Reviewed June 6, 2017

I went to the Top Gun range with a group of people from work. We live in the U.K. and had had none or little experience with hand guns.
We were guided through the process and the staff were excellent. By the end of the hour. We were all having fun and managing to hit the target all of the time.
Thanks very much for all your help.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

Although far from a seasoned handgun shooter, (I live in the U.K.) I have shot a couple of different handguns on a previous trip to the U.S.
I was concerned that I might be made to feel a bit out of my depth but I couldn't have been more wrong!
The lady who dealt with me at the counter (unfortunately I didn't make a note of her name) was friendly and welcoming and more than happy to talk through the options on pricing and gun rental.
I settled on a particular pistol I'd seen listed on the website (there were LOTS to choose from) and purchased 50 rounds of ammo. The eye and ear protection and target were provided free : )
As I did, you'll need to complete a simple waiver form and provide 1 form of ID for each gun you rent (ie: producing a passport and driving licence will allow you to rent 2 guns)
Once the lady was happy that I was confident loading and unloading the gun...I was good to go!
Had I needed a brief lesson on basic gun safety, I'm sure this would have been provided free of charge at the counter. However if you feel more comfortable with one to one tuition whilst on the range, I'm sure this would have been an option you could request for a set fee.
Overall a great fun experience...and more reasonably priced than many "tourist packages" I've seen before.

1  Thank Chris S
See more reviews
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Very profesional range ! Large range of hand gun, rifles and shot gun to choose from. Lane rental is 15 USD. Rifle rental is 30USD. Hand gun for 15 USD and then you pay for the ammo for all guns. Extra targets are about 2 USD. It does add up in the end but well worth it.
Rifle rental comes with and instructor to oversee the whole experience but if hand gun requires you to be able to show them that you can safely unload and load a gun. If you are able to do so, you will be required to take a 20 min safety class that will cost 50 USD.

1  Thank 716ianp