“Business Lunch”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 8,899 Restaurants in Houston
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 16, 2017

Refreshing drinks -- honey lemon with green tea (called Matcha) was delightful. Loved the squash soup -- no added sugar. I had the lasagna bolognese -- made with chicken sausage and spinach. Hot the spot for lunch. My colleague had the squash pizza with kale and ricotta cheese, which she enjoyed -- thin crust pizza, which i will try next visit. Only draw back was the restaurant was loud for talking business.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

9/10 food, staff, decor. Will come back for sure. Pizza was nice, salads good and generous portions, teas, cocktails. My only set back was that I order a particular type of tea, the waiter brought it, I had a couple of sips and then he came back, told me it was the wrong order and took it away to place it in another table. I think just shows waiters need a bit more training.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

The food choices were inventive and tasty. Our server, Ethan was well informed and willing to offer suggestions about food choices. The atmosphere and menu was welcoming to both non-meat eaters and meat eaters alike. Looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I ate here over a month ago, and I still think about the pan roasted chicken dish I ate here...as odd as that sounds. It was THAT good. I told the waitress that night that it had been a while since I ate something I was genuinely excited about. True Food Kitchen did it. Wholesome, creative, flavorful, spot-on. Service was great. It was worth every penny.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We dined on the patio because inside seemed rather noisy. We had a good experience there -- service was fine, temperature must be considered, but it was cooler than we expected, and the street noise was not bothersome. The wine that I had was really good for the price. The food seemed really high quality and tasty. My only observations is that I expected more vegan offerings from a restaurant with True Food in its name.