All reviews newer hotel room was clean a great stay would definitely stay here again airport inns
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Staff was exceptionally helpful. I booked the reservations over the phone, and the was a mix up with the dates. Carla the receptionist identified and fixed the mistake and still kept my low rate. The hotel is new with free wifi, and the rooms were clean. All in all a great stay.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Margaret S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston North- IAH Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you for staying with us !
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we were able to help you with your reservation.

- Maria

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

This is great hotel. It is at I-45 and the outer loop. Even though it is right off the highway my room was perfectly quiet. I was 1 room away from the elevator and didn't hear a single chime. The room was clean, nicely decorated, and had everything a traveler could need, from a good sized mini fridge to a hair dryer, iron, microwave, coffee pot, desk...There is a fantastic hot breakfast with bacon, omelets, turkey sausage, biscuits, gravy, real scrambled eggs (not that powdered crap other places serve), fresh pancakes, cinnamon rolls and then everything continental breakfast usually has. There isn't room service, but there is sundry shop where you can get microwave meals, desserts, snacks, and necessities you may have left at home. The hotel provides complimentary basics such as a razor, toothbrush, and shaving cream. Many restaurants are nearby, within 2 miles. Even the basic rooms have a low bathtub and bar to help getting out and the handicap parking is at the front door without curbs to contend with. Staff was professional and pleasant. There are two drawbacks I found to this location. 1) You have to go north on I-45 and make a u-turn to go south. It isn't a super big deal, but was an unexpected inconvenience. 2) At least my room did not have blackout curtains and the stores directly across the street had bright signs that illuminated my room somewhat. This is not a drawback, just an FYI. It looks like the AC is controlled on the unit, but it isn't. There is thermostat on the wall. AC worked fantastic. It did a great job of dehumidifying the room also, which if you have ever been to Houston you know is a big deal!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo

Thank you so much for sharing information that might help other guest.
We love to hear your feedback and hope to have you here with us again soon.

- Maria

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Mrs Sara made me feel welcome each morning that I went to breakfast. She was very attentive to the food that was being served. Coffee was hot. The food and dining area was well clean. I will be back

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank lmjwjj
Reviewed February 4, 2018

We stayed at this hotel on our way to Galveston for our cruise in 2016 and we stayed here again on our way for another cruise just a couple of weeks ago. We will always choose this hotel when we're in the Houston area. The staff is always friendly, the rooms are wonderful and so beautifully decorated, and the breakfast is always good. The parking area is always secure. I have been very pleased with each stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Margaret S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston North- IAH Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed yourself again this year, we look forward to your return in the future. You are always a pleasure to have with us.

Margaret Smart

Reviewed December 6, 2017

the room was clean, this hotel does seem noisy-road noise and slamming doors inside the hotel, had to log in several times each day to the wi fi when it worked, breakfast is the typical at Holiday Inns, overall about what I expect at Holiday Inns

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business