Tripadvisor
Houston
All reviews burger theory front desk burgers are great attached restaurant your luggage metro rail entire stay house of blues houston downtown up to date convention center next morning astros game valet service convenient location definitely stay here again rooms were very clean
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great burger bar with amazing staff shoutout to tish also amazing! If you are ever in Houston Texas I'd highly recommend visiting when Tish is working she was such a great help she made incredible drinks and such greats drinks! She is also such a friendly person and the smile never left her face ️

Trip type: Traveled with family
Meghan F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for recognizing Tish ryanmE3776TM! We are glad you enjoyed Burger Theory while staying at the hotel. Check out our social media for specials!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Trish the bartender was amazing! So thoughtful and attentive ☺️☺️ Will happily go again and get her to help me with my drinks and food orders! Would definitely recommend to anyone who would go here!!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thanks for the 5 Star review Coko_97! We appreciate you taking the time to give our team special recognition!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a wonderful experience I came to see the Rockets game and afterwards I stop by the hotel to have a bite to eat I was greeted by wonderful bartender by the name of Tish. I had a wonderful experience and the food was excellent I really enjoyed the buffalo wings as well as the excellent service from Tish. Thank you once again for such a wonderful experience.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Huge fan of the holiday Inn, clean rooms, great room service, perfect location. As for Burger Theory, amazing food and great location! My son had the chicken fingers and French fries super tasty and they came out hot and quick, I on the other hand had wings and a grilled chicken salad which was amazing! For dessert the brownie sundae which was also perfect.The restaurant has a swanky vibe and is in the perfect spot in downtown Houston. The bar is great and the hotel is well kept. Kcaty W. was the young woman who took care of us and made our visit wonderful, checking back to make sure everything was to our liking and giving us the perfect amount of service and conversation! Ask for Kcaty W when you visit she’s amazing!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2020

On my most recent trip to Houston. I went to Burger Theory at the Holiday Inn. Chef D and the Bartender Tish really took care of us. The service was top notch and food was amazing. Will definitely suggest this place to family and friends.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Meghan F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Thanks for the 5 star review nathanielp250! We are so glad Tish and Dee made your stay memorable! Keep an eye on our social media for specials and events. We will be hosting some fun events for Super bowl Rodeo & St. Patrick's day! We look forward to seeing you again soon!