La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston I-45 North at 1960
$239
$209
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$85
$193
$169
$169
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$159
$259
$134
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsplenty of nearby restaurantsgeneral managergreat hotelwould stay here againhome away from homeroom was cleanpetsfreewayaccommodations
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I checked in around 8:30pm and found I had made my reservation at the wrong La Quinta. Mike helped me cancel that reservation and gave me a great room away from smokers. I didn't smell any smoke at any time I was there. The room was so clean with a comfortable bed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Angela52
A TripAdvisor Member
Tacoma, Washington, USA
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I've been staying at this La Quinta location for several years now and they are always consistant at maintaining high standards for the quality and cleanliness of their rooms. The staff is fantastic under the leadership of Mike.

If you are in the area - STAY HERE!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Very friendly staff, clean room, comfy bed...I have no complaints. All in all a good value plus it's located near 45 and in close proximity to stores and restaurants. Surrounding neighborhood isn't the best, but I definitely felt safe. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Crissikitty
Reviewed December 25, 2011

I am very impressed with this hotel. Staff was very nice. Rooms and lobby was cleaned to perfection. Delicious breakfast with many options to choose from. Beds must have been brand new, because I slept like a baby. I will most DEFINITELY be returning back to this La Quinta when I come to Houston to visit family. Hats off to the staff at this location and general manager. This establisment is very well orgainzed and managed. I will be referring people here. Thank you so very much for your generosity. Your dedication and hard work is well recongnized.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank edward_shankle
Reviewed January 8, 2011

Checked into Room 211 - after about an hour the bed bugs started showing up! Night Mgr moved us next door to 209. I went down to lobby with a few captured bugs. Kid at desk mentioned about a month ago Rm 208 complained about bed bugs! I had them move me to 1st floor. No bugs, but room down and across the hall were yelling at each other for 3 hours!

Man was this place poor and I've stayed at various LQ a lot.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank richnjca
stanchere, Assistant General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston I-45 North at 1960, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2011

Mr. Klein

Let me apologize for the delay in getting back with you. I was not aware of this until I returned Monday after a long weekend. The exterminator had been called and your complaint was given priority.

After looking into this issue, I understand that you were moved to another room and sent a coupon worth $5.00 off at any La Quinta for each complaint until we could look into this.

I regret the disturbance you indicated. Unfortunately, we have limited control over people at times. Did you inform our front desk about the noise as soon as it became loud? We can not hear the same noises or levels of sound as guest at times. I believe that our front desk resolved that issue but I was unaware it took so long.

I am sure you are aware the issue with bedbugs is something all hotels deal with at some time. Your information seems to be wrong regarding other rooms . I could not find any record of 208 having bedbugs a month ago. Just the thought of bedbugs is disquieting so Hoteliers do take precautions but with the amount of traffic in and out of hotels, it does happen.

All reputable hotels have a maintenance contract with an exterminating company. The company we use comes out the same day we report anything unusual and checks it out. In reference to bedbugs, the room and rooms around are closed and sealed until checked and treated if necessary. Those rooms are left sealed for up to a month if necessary until released by our exterminator.

I have credited your stay of 01-06-11 and again I apologize that you had any issues as a Guest at this location. We want each stay for every Guest to be as comfortable as possible.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please call me at 281-784-1112 or email me at lq6093gm@laquinta.com, I will do "Whatever It Takes" to make it right and ensure that you are 100% satisfied.

Sue Bullard A.G.M.