“Great hotel for couples!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel ZaZa Houston

Hotel ZaZa Houston
Ranked #5 of 504 Hotels in Houston
Katy, Texas
“Great hotel for couples!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband and I celebrated with an overnight stay at the Hotel ZaZa Houston. We both wish we could have stayed longer! Mary at the check-in desk was wonderful. Upon arrival we were immediately asked if we were celebrating anything special. When we told Mary it was our anniversary, we were given a room upgrade. She arranged for champagne and chocolate covered cherries to be waiting in our room. I had made an advanced request for some special items also, and she made sure those were there as well. We decided to dine in the Monarch Restaurant, which is located on hotel property. Our meal was one of the best we have ever had and our waiter, Daniel, made the dining experience exceptional. He was patient and very attentive but did not hover! He was available when we needed something but did not rush us, which was a pleasant change from most of our dining experiences. We cannot say enough good things about our stay! My husband and I plan on making a annual ritual of staying at the Hotel ZaZa Houston every year for our wedding anniversary! The staff are so attentive and the hotel is beautiful! Love the ZaZa!

Room Tip: Ask when you make reservation if there are any private events going on when you stay. The staff can...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Maia!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. I am pleased to read that you had an awesome anniversary experience at Hotel ZaZa recently! Daniel & Mary are a few of our rock stars; I will definitely commend them for providing superb service to you!

Please touch base when you are ready to plan your next ZaZa anniversary visit, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (411)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Was unsure what to expect, but was unbelievably surprised. Fantastic staff (gave us a free room upgrade since it was our anniversary), great amenities, a top-notch restaurant (Monarch) and beautiful rooms with a breathtaking view of Hermann Park and the Medical Center. Location is second to none; right in the heart of Houston's Museum District and a brief walk from the Zoo and the Natural History Museum. Really can't think of anything negative about the experience. Even the cost was not that ridiculous considering the market. Would HIGHLY recommend ZaZa and will most definitely be going back again.

Room Tip: We had a junior suite on the 6th floor that overlooked the pool and offered the breathtaking view of...
Ben S!

Thank you for the wonderful review regarding your recent experience at Hotel ZaZa! I am happy to read that you had a delightful experience at the hotel. The Monarch is one of the many gems of the hotel! In regards to the location, the Museum District offers a multitude of activities to visitors of the area.

As for transportation, Hotel ZaZa guests are treated to the complimentary Magic Carpet Ride shuttle service, which offers to transport guests anywhere within a five-mile radius of the hotel.

Please touch base when you would like to dive back into the ZaZa world, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya!
Cypress, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Just came back from a magical Staycation at Hotel ZaZa. The staff is to be commended on making our girls night a memorable one. The front desk staff was very helpful and kind and we will definitely be raving about our stay here. We are already planning on coming back again soon. All 5 stars!!! We felt like RockStars!! Love, love, love this place!!

• Stayed April 2014
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Cypressmom09!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful staycation at Hotel ZaZa recently. Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Houston, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya at ZaZa!
Lubbock, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

The ZaZa is beautiful and unique! It's a little pricey, but even if you only do one night here you will enjoy it. If you're looking for something different to do while in Houston, at least stop for a drink in the bar so you can see the impressive space. I attended a large event brunch here as well and it was fantastic.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Linley J!

Thank you for the awesome review! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful experience at Hotel ZaZa recently. The Monarch is definitely worth a visit! Stop on by for a delish cocktail or meal.

In regards to the brunch you attended at the Z, I am happy you had a fantastic time! Dive back into the eclectic world of ZaZa soon! We love ya!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

We had the event/reception held at the Phantom Room, Zaza Hotel on April 8, 2014 at 6:30 pm. I came early to the hotel. Of course there is no doubt in my mind that this will be another exceptional event. Upon arrival, the whole entourage, Mr. Kleibert Estrada, Juan (catering manager), Daniel Vasquez and catering staff where already at the room almost ready for my 6:30 PM event. I was so amazed as how the room looks so "fabulous" and perfect. It seems to get better each year. Needless to say, the event was successful, and of course as the event planner, I have the most praises for "job well done". Thanks Zaza Hotel for making my life easy. Definitely will have my event there again next year.

Room Tip: Zaza Hotel always makes everything good.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
csmitra!

Thank you for the excellent review! I am glad you had a successful event at Hotel ZaZa recently. Kleibert, Juan & Daniel are a few of our rock stars! They will be commended for providing superb service to you.

Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!
Keller, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

In Houston on business trip Hotel ZaZa was chosen for our stay due to centralized location. Found it very nice with staff from valet to housekeeping always pleasant. Enjoyed dinner first night in the hotel dining room. So invited my niece and her boyfriend (live in Houston) to join me the next night. Foot was very enjoyable but a little pricey.
The hotel is quite beautiful. Rooms provide you enough room that you don't feel like you're in a box. Internet connectivity was strong. I would stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
CindyC1957!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am glad you had a lovely visit at Hotel ZaZa recently! Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z. I am pleased to read that you found the food at the Monarch thoroughly enjoyable!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Houston, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for the night of our wedding. Being local to Houston we knew it was a great hotel and I had attended many business functions here, but never had a chance to see the rooms until our stay. From the check-in, complementary room upgrade for our wedding night, and other perks from the hotel we were truly impressed. Having a few final drinks in the hotel bar to unwind from the evening was also a great time and the bartenders treated us great. We plan to return for an evening out on the town in the near future.

1 Thank Brad W
Brad W!

Thank you for the terrific review! I am glad you had a wonderful experience the night of your wedding at Hotel ZaZa.