“A Jewel In Houston ZAZA Hotel”
Review of Hotel ZaZa Houston

Hotel ZaZa Houston
Ranked #6 of 510 Hotels in Houston
Miami Beach, Florida
“A Jewel In Houston ZAZA Hotel”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We found the 300 + hotel in a quit section in downtown Houston..(It wasn't lost) We were surprised at the hotel..the room are outstanding..bed linen is 1st class..Coffee in the morning on ever floor..Not the powered coffee..The Shuttle service is outstanding..The SUV with a pair of Horns on the front..This is a class hotel with class service..U can't go wrong..

Room Tip: Lower floor are less money..But what ever you get..it's worth the money..
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Bobo100!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am happy to read that you had a great time at Hotel ZaZa recently. The Magic Carpet Ride shuttle is one of the many gems of the hotel! I am glad you found the complimentary transporation service OUTSTANDING!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (418)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Curitiba, PR
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our stay here with very friendly staff and a nice coffee / tea setup each morning. I would have been nice if it was available in the afternoon. Comfortable beds and a good veiw of park. I found the location convienant to the metro train for getting to / from my downtown office.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Pat_from_Redford!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a thoroughly enjoyable visit at Hotel ZaZa last month! The Butler's Pantry complimentary coffee and tea service is one of the many gems of the hotel. I am glad you liked the setup!

Please touch base when your travels return you to H-town, as I will have the ZaZa team create a signature experience for you! We love ya!
Lago Vista, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I recently visited hotel Za Za in Houston for our 17 year anniversary and the entire experience from start to finish was superb in every way. We met Shane and Mary first, and they were so very sincerely professional and helpful, making everything checking in seamless. We have stayed at many nice hotels and hotel Za Za is now at the top of list. The 12th floor called the magnificent seven was where we stayed in the "Rock Star" room. Simply incredible, clean, spectacular view of the entire city and enormous. If you plan a trip to Houston and want the pampering elegant experience of a lifetime stay at THE Hotel Za Za! You will not want to leave and that's precisely why so many folks we met were frequently returning guests. We can't wait to come back soon! Thanks so much to all of you who made our stay so perfect! Calvin and Jackie Smith - Calvin's Fine Jewelry Austin, Texas

Room Tip: Talk directly to the front desk and ask for "Mary" and she will help you find the best roo...
Jackie S!

Thank you for the wonderful review regarding your recent stay at Hotel ZaZa! I am pleased to read that your 17th Anniversary was an incredible experience at the Z! The Magnificent Seven Suites are definitely worth a visit.

In regards to service, I am happy Mary & Shane took wonderful care of you at check-in. I will make sure they are both commended for providing excellent hospitality to you!

Please touch base when you would like to dive back into the ZaZa world for another eclectic getaway, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
chicago, illinois
Reviewed September 27, 2013

How can you even begin to explain the superb customer service at ZaZa!
From our first interaction with Rida (concierge) to pool bar staff all went out of their way to ensure you had a pleasant stay. The rooms are spacious with wonderful views of the park.
I have to admit that one of my favorite amenities was the shuttle service, all the drivers especially Daniel and Faseel were wonderful! Plus the added incentive of driving thru Houston with "Longhorns" on the front of your SUV was a no miss!
Don't pass this one up....take a trip to Houston just to spend some time at ZaZa!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
ciaobella50!

WOW! Thank you for the awesome review! I am happy to read that you had a fantastic customer service experience during your stay at Hotel ZaZa.

In regards to the complimentary Magic Carpet Ride shuttle, I am pleased that you enjoyed the transporation service! We will take guests anywhere within a five-mile radius of the hotel.

Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!
Tulsa
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have now stayed at the Houston Zaza 6 times over the last year. They never disappoint. The rooms are very well appointed and the little extras like coffee in the morning, water by the bed at night, fruit in the work out room, don't go unnoticed. The staff are all extremely professional and quick to help. We love the staff at the pool that offer such great service. Thanks to Raul for our last visit. The shuttle service is so helpful and the drivers have become friends. We are true zaza fans and will continue to stay there when our plans land us in Houston. Only downside is that if you are traveling with kids or family there is only one room type with double beds. The larger suites are fantastic but for 2 people.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the fantastico suite if you can. They have better views and are more comfortable.
travlanytm!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased to read that your visits at Hotel ZaZa never disappoint! The Magic Carpet Ride shuttle service is one of the many gems of the Z; I am happy you enjoyed the ride during your stay!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Houston, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!
Katy, Texas
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband recently surprised me with an anniversary/birthday staycation at Hotel Zaza and it was amazing. The concept suite "Soho Loft" has the most spectacular view of downtown Houston and a really relaxing setting. The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom spacious. We had breakfast and dinner at The Monarch and my husband says his breakfast of Chicken Chilaquiles was the best he has ever had. I had waffles for breakfast and a steak at dinner that were delicious. But the most impressive thing about Zaza and this is saying something, is the staff. Everybody was extremely polite and helpful. Justin Sparks and Chef Jones stand out most. There is not 1 thing i could say negative about the entire weekend.
ZAZA is a must stay because "They Love Ya" (it was on the pillow with a rice crispie treat!)

22TSB24!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased to read that your recent celebratory staycation at Hotel ZaZa was fantastic! The Soho Loft is definitely one of the many gems of the ZaZa.

In regards to the Monarch, I am glad your dining experience was superb! The waffles are definitely delish.

I am happy you received excellent hospitality during your visit at the hotel. I will definitely commend Justin & Chef Jones for providing great service to you! Please touch base when your travels return you to Houston, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

The best hotel I have ever stayed at! The staff went above and beyond to make our stay the most memorable experience we have ever had. I would like to thank especially Justin Sparks for everything he did to make our stay so special. He should be voted concierge of the year! He went above and beyond to make us feel special. I can't thank him enough. We are planning our next stay at Hotel ZaZa soon. When they say they love ya at Hotel ZaZa, they mean it. Well, back at ya! We love ya too!

• Stayed September 2013
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
rlloy!

Thank you for the fantastic review! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful time at Hotel ZaZa recently! I will definitely commend Justin for providing superb service to you during your visit at the hotel.

Please touch base when you are ready to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!