“WOW”

Ranked #5 of 508 Hotels in Houston
Conroe, Texas
“WOW”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I simply do not know what else to say. The hotel, staff, food everything was fantastic. It was a special evening for my wife and I that we thought we had set up perfect. Until Rida (Chef Concierge) and the rest of the staff made sure our evening went over the top. I hadn't wanted to go because it just didn't look like me - boy was I wrong. If you have the option - do not chose any other hotel - you would make a huge mistake!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rick H
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
421RickH!

Thank you for the great feedback regarding your recent stay at Hotel ZaZa! I am happy your special evening was spectacular thanks to my staff! Love it! Come on back soon for another z-mazing experience, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya at ZaZa!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (416)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 16, 2013

One of the things that stands out about Hotel ZaZa is definitely the beautiful decor and interesting concepts, however, the part about my stay that stood out the most was one of ZaZa's employee's - Rachel. She was very helpful in selecting what room would best fit my needs and upon arrival she was just so kind. She really made me happy with my choice to choose ZaZa and made my stay really special. While all hotels serve one general purpose, ZaZa's cleanliness, customer service, and concepts exceed many of their competitors. Yet, with all of this in mind their staff is one of the main reasons that I would want to stay with them again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Helen!

Thank you for the excellent feedback regarding your recent visit at Hotel ZaZa! I am pleased to read that you had a thoroughly enjoyable time at the hotel. ZaZa is almost mystical, sometimes whimsical, and always memorable! I will definitely commend Rachel for providing great hospitality to you during your stay at the hotel.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Houston, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!
Rockport, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

John, Reservations, goes beyond the call of duty.
Maria, Housekeeping, an Angel on feet.
Damian, Valet, quick to respond, and so very kind,
Martha, Room Service, incredible service with all the extras.
Thanks to each of ZaZa's staff & management.

Jane Guinn

• Stayed September 2013
Jane!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased to read that you received excellent hospitality from John, Maria, Damian, & Martha during your visit at Hotel ZaZa! I will make sure they are commended for their superb service.

Please touch base when your travels return you to H-town, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!
Lawrenceburg, Indiana
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I contacted the hotel concierge to inquire about some dietary concerns. The concierge met with the chef to discuss our needs and concerns. Upon check-in , I met with the concierge and the chef personally and was assured there would be no problems. And there were not!
The hotel has a wonderful complement of staff which are all friendly and helpful.When we are in Houston again this will definitely be our choice!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tracy B
Tracy B in Lawrenceburg!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased to read that a few Hotel ZaZa staff members took very good care of you during your stay at the hotel. Guest satisfaction is one of our top priorities!

Please touch base when you would like to dive back into the world of ZaZa, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
London
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Have stayed in this hotel a couple of times in the past month or so, place was suggested to me by a friend and I was not disappointed.

In the heart of the Houston museum district so plenty of places to visit nearby if you have the time, staff at the hotel are all great, very friendly, very helpful and welcoming. Rooms there are really resasonably priced are very comfortable and lovely. A great place to spend a few days.

The hotel has a free shuttle service that guests can use, very efficient and again a friendly service.

Looking forward to returning to the Zaza.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Barney70
Barney70 in London!

Thank you for the great review! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful experience at Hotel ZaZa recently. There is definitely so much to see and do in the Houston Museum District. I am glad you found the complimentary Magic Carpet Ride shuttle efficient! The transportation service is one of the many gems of the ZaZa.

Please touch base when your travels return you to H-town, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!
Austin, TX
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I travel to Houston for work – health services, at least 10 times a year. Working long hours and in varied settings including community health centers, the jail, hospitals and crowded meeting spaces – returning to the ZaZa for relaxed premier services helps calm the exhausted mind and body. The rooms are always clean and elegantly styled. The service from the staff is attentive and responsive. I enjoy checking in and then going for a run along the soft gravel path around Rice University. Upon return I can jump in the pool and practice yoga on the tranquil patio. Thank you, dear Zaza for taking care of this road weary working traveler.
** I did have one of the most romantic weekends during the Museum King Tut package! Thank you, again. JennyM

Room Tip: I recommend you stay in a room facing the fountain and Rice University. You get a beautiful sunset v...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank cmoonie
Jenny!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased to read that you always have a thoroughly enjoyable experience at Hotel ZaZa during your business visits. Comfort is key at the Z!

The King Tut package was a big hit! I am glad you enjoyed the special. We feature various specials throughout the year; come on back soon for another za-tastic getaway! We love ya!
louisiana
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love everything about Hotel Zaza in Houston. Pool is relaxing and fun. From the moment you walk in every staff member makes you feel like royalty. You literally never have to lift a finger. They always greet you with a genuine smile on their face. Location is perfect for business or pleasure.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank lfourrier
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
lfourrier!

Thank you for the great feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a thoroughly enjoyable experience at Hotel ZaZa recently! The Z Poolside is definitely an awesome place to unwind.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Houston, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!