Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District
$142
Westin.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$204
$93
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$141
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$76
$71
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$112
$91
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$119
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$89
$79
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$219
$209
$135
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

1,808 results
All reviewsmonarch restaurantblack labelherman parkrice universityroom serviceturn down servicemedical centerwithin milesfavorite hotelmile radiusthe entire staffshuttle servicegreat customer servicefree shuttlesuitevaletlonghorn
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This delightful property right in the midsts of Houston's museum distric is a business traveler's dream. Excellent customer service and nice rooms combined with a great location makes things so easy for a traveler needing to be near the medical mecca.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Lazrlady!

Thank you for the great review! I am glad you had a delightful experience at Hotel ZaZa recently! The hotel is situated in a lovely part of H-town. Touch base when your travels return you to H-town, as I will have my team create a signature ZaZa experience for you! We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I recently spent two nights in a corner room on the 8th floor of the Hotel ZaZa. The view of Houston was as stunning as the room itself. Nice and big, clean, quiet and it had it's own patio. Perfect for breakfast and coffee, sitting in your ZaZa robe.

The staff is both polite and helpful, without being intrusive. While I didn't have time to frolic in the pool (on the 2nd floor) it looks like it be a great place to see and be seen at.

The restaurant and bar at the Monarch is very good. Good service and well prepared food. Some of the prices seem a tad high, but then again, you are eating in a hotel restaurant.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again when I'm in town.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Gregory F from Philly!

Thank you for the awesome feedback. I am very pleased that you had a fantastic time during your two-night stay at Hotel ZaZa. The Butler's Pantry is one of the many gems at the hotel; I am glad you enjoyed the morning coffee & tea service!

In regards to the Monarch, I am happy you enjoyed the food! Z-scape back to ZaZa & the Monarch soon for another eclectic getaway! We love ya!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Spent our Valentine's / Anniversary at Zaza. Everything from the water pressure to the perfectly prepared room service breakfast to every staff member that we came into contact with was exceptional. Location is great too. Right next door to the museum of fine arts and only a couple blocks from the museum of natural science. The light rail is 1 block away and can get you downtown quickly.

Room Tip: Pick a balcony room or a room over the pool depending on your tastes.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
ZaZaHouston, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Kyle T!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased that you found ZaZa exceptional all around during your Valentine's Day / Anniversary celebration at the hotel! Come back soon for another eclectic visit! We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I tour all over the place with a multi platinum selling artist. This means that I pretty much live in between airports and hotels and let me tell you that very few places have such great customer service. My most recent visit was during the NBA all star weekend, which means a very hectic time for hotels and such. The group arrived before check in time and at the front desk I had the pleasure to be greeted by Katherina, who upon checking the status of all our rooms, kept me posted as rooms were ready and very kindly sat us at the restaurant and gave us complimentary drink and food vouchers while we waited.

I rarely get this kind of treatment, even from top notch chains such as Ritz Carlton or JW Marriott.

If you end up in houston, stay at the ZaZa.

• Stayed: February 2013

Daniaudio!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you received excellent customer service during your visit to the hotel. I will make certain that Katherina is commended for her superb service to you! Please touch base when your travels return you to H-town, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest or red carpets upon your arrival!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stayed during the week of Thanksgiving. It was a great experience. We had a suite and it was gorgeous. The room was very clean and the staff made sure it stayed that way. Everyone was friendly and the location is perfect for visiting Houston. We would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a specialty suite. You'll be glad you did. Ours was on a corner and it was quiet and large.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
ZaZaHouston, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

TravelingTracy!

Thank you for the superb feedback. I am pleased your stay at Hotel ZaZa during Thanksgiving was nothing short of GREAT! I am also happy your room was immaculate and your overall experience was wonderful.

Please touch base when your travels return you to H-town, as I would love to create a signature ZaZa experience for you!