Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
Modern B&B(Houston)
1,780 results
All reviewsmonarch restaurantblack labelherman parkrice universityroom serviceturn down servicemedical centercar servicefavorite hotelwithin milesmile radiusthe entire staffgreat customer servicefree shuttlesuitevaletconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Spent our Valentine's / Anniversary at Zaza. Everything from the water pressure to the perfectly prepared room service breakfast to every staff member that we came into contact with was exceptional. Location is great too. Right next door to the museum of fine arts and only a couple blocks from the museum of natural science. The light rail is 1 block away and can get you downtown quickly.

Room Tip: Pick a balcony room or a room over the pool depending on your tastes.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
ZaZaHouston, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Kyle T!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased that you found ZaZa exceptional all around during your Valentine's Day / Anniversary celebration at the hotel! Come back soon for another eclectic visit! We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I tour all over the place with a multi platinum selling artist. This means that I pretty much live in between airports and hotels and let me tell you that very few places have such great customer service. My most recent visit was during the NBA all star weekend, which means a very hectic time for hotels and such. The group arrived before check in time and at the front desk I had the pleasure to be greeted by Katherina, who upon checking the status of all our rooms, kept me posted as rooms were ready and very kindly sat us at the restaurant and gave us complimentary drink and food vouchers while we waited.

I rarely get this kind of treatment, even from top notch chains such as Ritz Carlton or JW Marriott.

If you end up in houston, stay at the ZaZa.

• Stayed: February 2013

Daniaudio!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you received excellent customer service during your visit to the hotel. I will make certain that Katherina is commended for her superb service to you! Please touch base when your travels return you to H-town, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest or red carpets upon your arrival!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stayed during the week of Thanksgiving. It was a great experience. We had a suite and it was gorgeous. The room was very clean and the staff made sure it stayed that way. Everyone was friendly and the location is perfect for visiting Houston. We would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a specialty suite. You'll be glad you did. Ours was on a corner and it was quiet and large.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
ZaZaHouston, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

TravelingTracy!

Thank you for the superb feedback. I am pleased your stay at Hotel ZaZa during Thanksgiving was nothing short of GREAT! I am also happy your room was immaculate and your overall experience was wonderful.

Please touch base when your travels return you to H-town, as I would love to create a signature ZaZa experience for you!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Went to a wedding at this hotel, everything was first rate. The banquet meal was very good for a large wedding (400 people). Breakfasts were also very good. the room was clean and well furnished. i would rate it higher, but the hotel tries so hard to be hip that it is filled with irritating artwork and cutesy amenities. i did love the coffee butler on each floor. great for hangovers.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
ZaZaHouston, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Darbut,

Thank you for the feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic experience at Hotel ZaZa! Events at the hotel are always a treat to experience! There's nothing like a delish meal from the Monarch or from our banquet team to top off a splendid visit; I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast & dinner.

In regards to the hotel decor, ZaZa is definitely not a cookie cutter hospitality establishment. The Z style is almost mystical...sometimes whimsical...and always memorable!

Please touch base when your travels return you to H-town, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stayed at ZaZa during four day business trip to Houston. Very comfortable and a great location. Bathroom in the room was a little cramped but the overall facilities were excellent. Only had breakfast there one day out of the three I was there. Actually went over to the Museum of Fine Arts and had breakfast in their cafe - which was half the price of ZaZa.
Staff were all excellent and the bar was fun at night. Serving good food from the bar menu in informal surroundings.
Would recommend and will return.

Room Tip: Request pool view for a room with balcony. Try the Houston Museum of Fine Arts for breakfast, coffee.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Cultergolfer,

Thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased that you had a nice four day stay at Hotel ZaZa recently. We aim to provide our guests with a luxuriously comfortable experience! The Monarch definitely whips up delish meals and drinks.

Touch base when you will be planning another visit to Houston, as I would love to create a signature ZaZa experience for you!