“Very nice hotel with casual yet upscale feel”

Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District
Ranked #4 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Me and my boyfriend stayed at Zaza for a weekend. The atmosphere was very friendly and casual, yet had an upscale feel to it. Good service, comfortable and stylish rooms and by far the most comfortable bathrobes I've ever worn. This is a great place for the urban people who want a great hotel, and not for a conservative couple who are into traditional hotels. One thing I liked was that each floor has a coffee service in the morning, and people are encouraged to get it in their bathrobes.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Michael from Stockholm!

Thank you for the excellent feedback! I am glad you enjoyed the comforts, atmosphere & service at Hotel ZaZa. We are definitely not a cookie cutter hotel! Also, I am pleased to read that you took advantage of the Butler's Pantry coffee & tea service! The service is one of the many gems at Hotel ZaZa.

All in all, thank you again for the kind words. Please touch base when your travels return you to Houston, as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I travel all over the US every week and Hotel Za Za Houston is one of my favorite hotels. I normally stay at W Hotels expect in Dallas and Houston where I chose Za Za. Katherina, who works the front desk will welcome you and check you in. She is fabulous. Call ahead with any questions or requests and she will be sure everything is handled. The bar and restaurant is a nice way to relax at the end of the day. Hotel Za Za is a great experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Doug!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased that Hotel ZaZa is one of your favorite hotels. I will definitely commend Kat for her excellent hospitality to you during your stay at the hotel!

All in all, I am glad Hotel ZaZa always provides a great experience for you. Please touch base when your travels return you to H-town, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have been in and out several times for the last year awesome rooms, great gym facilities and friendly service from the whole crew. In the front desk Kat is always ready to make your stay perfect in every way.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

JCSHP!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am pleased that your many visits to ZaZa over the last year have been fantastic! I will definitely commend Kat for her superb service to you.

Please touch base when you are ready to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I will have my staff create another signature Z experience for you! We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Tremendous hotel experience. Was there for a single night of business and needed a room, as well as 2-day conference room. They set our team up great. Attentive to details. Awesome rooms (was in a suite). Great dinner recommendations. The car service works fantastically. In a great spot. The gym is a little small -- I'd suggest getting some better cardio stuff (how about a non-recumbent) bike? I'd like to call out "Trevor" from the front desk/concierge staff as AWESOME. He made life very easy for us. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Ate three meals at the Monarch and the food was excellent, fresh and varied.

Room Tip: Rockstar Suite rocked!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Josh!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am glad you had a "TREMENDOUS hotel experience" at Hotel ZaZa! I will definitely commend Trevor for his excellent hospitality to you during your visit to the hotel. Also, thank you for the tip about the gym equipment! I will have a look into expanding the workout machines.

In regards to the Monarch, I am pleased that you enjoyed the food! The revamped menu offers an excellent variety of delish drinks and dishes.

All in all, thank you again for the kind words, Josh. Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!

Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

The Zaza Hotel was fantastic! The bed was extremely comfortable, the sheets luxurious , and there was a charging station in the room for phones and computers. A simple yet brilliant innovation. Free Internet was expected and appreciated. Friendly staff. Free coffee and tea in the morning.

• Stayed: November 2012
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Mme_RFB!

Thank you for the great feedback. I am glad you enjoyed ZaZa's various amenities during your visit to the hotel! Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the ZaZa during Thanksgiving week. We lived in Houston for over 30 years and think this is the best hotel in town. The Museum District neighborhood is lovely, close to downtown, the medical center, delicious restaurants and shopping. Our room had a beautiful view. It was clean and very comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Belle6!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am happy to read that you and your husband had a nice stay at ZaZa during Thanksgiving week! Please touch base when you are ready to indulge in another visit at Hotel ZaZa, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

was just there during t'giving. Got pool villa thru luxurylink. Loved it awesome pool. Great breakfast at Monarch. Concierge was very helpful The shuttle was great to have. The hotel is in a great location too. Would definitely stay there again

Room Tip: Pool Villa was great

rosh_sang from Charlotte!

Thank you for the excellent feedback! I am pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit to Hotel ZaZa during Thanksgiving! The breakfast at Monarch rocks!

Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I would love to create another signature Z experience for you! We love ya at ZaZa!