“Fabulous and Fantastic stay at the Pool Villa Houston Zaza!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel ZaZa Houston

Hotel ZaZa Houston
Ranked #5 of 504 Hotels in Houston
Houston, Texas
“Fabulous and Fantastic stay at the Pool Villa Houston Zaza!!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

My husband and I just stayed there for his 43rd Surprise birthday and we more than loved it! We have stayed in the Hotel Zaza Houston location several times and have also been to parties in the themed rooms and the Magnificent Seven Suites and every single room in the entire hotel is AWESOME! Beginning with the hotel's lobby and decor, beautiful chandeliers, pianos, neat artistic and modern paintings and pictures hung all over, you cannot go wrong. We stayed this time in the Pool Villa and it felt like we were literally in our own pool paradise. The pool was super neat and it was a perfect day! Staff at all levels were wonderful. We plan on many stay-cations going forward. We love it!!! The pool staff was impeccable, always making sure we were happy and even gave us freezing ice cold cloths from being in the heat w/ aromatherapy smells for relaxation, perfection!! The Monarch Lounge and bar also are a great plus, food is delish and the drinks are great. Overall, everything couldn't be more perfect and this is by far the best hotel in Houston and everyone should stay there to experience it themselves. Keep up the great work Hotel Zaza! Your the best! Heather

Room Tip: Every room at the Zaza is a joy and an experience to have, nothing to say but wonderful things. We...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
AWESOME! I am happy to read that your stay-cation at the hotel was fabulous, and that the ZaZa crew treated you like a rock star! LOVE IT! The ZaZa pool area is definitely a space worth visiting day or night. Monarch Bistro is also a delightful place to unwind and savor the best of what our very own Chef Adam West has to offer! Please let me know when your travels return you to Houston, as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (411)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Reviewed March 26, 2012

My husband and I travel to Houston, Texas often - both personal and business. We alternate hotels between our two favorite properties; Hotel ZaZa and a hotel in the galleria area. After another impeccable weekend at Hotel ZaZa, we made the decision this is now our first choice. The primary factor being the food, both the Monarch Dining Room and Room Service is consistent and tasty. You can't go wrong!

Room Tip: Join the I Prefer program on line for possible upgrades. Hotel Za Za is also very good at providing...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
Consistency is the key! Monarch Bistro definitely provides a unique dining experience for all. I am happy that you enjoy the hotel's tasty cuisine, and that ZaZa Houston is now your first choice in hotels in H-town! We love ya at ZaZa!
Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Felt like a Rock Star during this visit. Greeted me by name upon arrival. Being a ZZIP getting the in room Amenity was awesome and refreshing. I enjoyed being prechecked in and having the room keys at the counter in the ZZIP quest slots. I just came and grab them and went onto my room. Having a concept suite this time was awesome. Nearly 950 sq. ft of room and the furnishing and features were so cool. I love the balcony with the additional sound proofing doors. I look forward to my next visit in a couple months.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel are quieter on floors 3 - 4. However with the additional sound...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Top rate! EXCELLENT! The ZaZa ZIP program is definitely something stellar. I am happy to read that your stay was refreshing, and that you'll be returning to ZaZa Houston for another visit in the next couple of months! Please let me know when you will be returning to the hotel, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Stayed the weekend for a wedding and found it clean, fashionable and relaxing. The front desk was responsive and polite. I understand from others in my party that the poolside service was terrible, someone waited two hours for a sandwich but I enjoyed my stay immensely.

• Stayed March 2012
Elegant with an edge! LOVE IT! I am glad your stay at ZaZa Houston was delightful and relaxing. Please let me know when your travels return you to Houston, as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Dallas ZaZa is a great place for a weekend escape. The staff is outstanding, the rooms are large and beautifully outfitted, the pool area is great, and the bar/restaurant are first-rate. The whole place just buzzes with energy on the weekend. Don't plan on getting any sleep before the Dragonfly shuts down at 2:00 am, but don't worry, you won't want to.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the bar/pool area if you plan on going to sleep on the early side.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
BConder, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
Wow! Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am happy to read that you find the hotel a "great place for a weekend escape." The hotel is definitely eclectic! Please let me know when you travels return you to ZaZa Dallas, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I’ve been a frequent business traveler for over 20 years and have been all over the country. Hotel ZaZa is by far one of the nicest hotels I’ve stayed in. Fortunately I’m in Houston often and will always keep coming back to ZaZa. I’m looking forward to the many more visits to come. Mark Clark / Dr. Martens AirWair USA LLC

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Grosse Ile, Michigan
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Every time I'm in Dallas, I stay at Hotel ZaZa. The employees are treated so well, they never leave and their high level of content is manifested in the service they provide. It's nice to see the same caring people on every visit. These are the most comfortible rooms of any hotel that I've stayed in. The courteous staff, the phenomenal ambiance, the fine food and again the luxurious rooms with the most comfortible beds will always keep me coming back to this "Ian Shrager" like, Hotel ZaZa.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business