“Hotel ZAZA is top rate.”

Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District
Ranked #6 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Felt like a Rock Star during this visit. Greeted me by name upon arrival. Being a ZZIP getting the in room Amenity was awesome and refreshing. I enjoyed being prechecked in and having the room keys at the counter in the ZZIP quest slots. I just came and grab them and went onto my room. Having a concept suite this time was awesome. Nearly 950 sq. ft of room and the furnishing and features were so cool. I love the balcony with the additional sound proofing doors. I look forward to my next visit in a couple months.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel are quieter on floors 3 - 4. However with the additional sound...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Top rate! EXCELLENT! The ZaZa ZIP program is definitely something stellar. I am happy to read that your stay was refreshing, and that you'll be returning to ZaZa Houston for another visit in the next couple of months! Please let me know when you will be returning to the hotel, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!

There are newer reviews for Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Stayed the weekend for a wedding and found it clean, fashionable and relaxing. The front desk was responsive and polite. I understand from others in my party that the poolside service was terrible, someone waited two hours for a sandwich but I enjoyed my stay immensely.

• Stayed: March 2012

Elegant with an edge! LOVE IT! I am glad your stay at ZaZa Houston was delightful and relaxing. Please let me know when your travels return you to Houston, as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Dallas ZaZa is a great place for a weekend escape. The staff is outstanding, the rooms are large and beautifully outfitted, the pool area is great, and the bar/restaurant are first-rate. The whole place just buzzes with energy on the weekend. Don't plan on getting any sleep before the Dragonfly shuts down at 2:00 am, but don't worry, you won't want to.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the bar/pool area if you plan on going to sleep on the early side.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
BConder, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Wow! Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am happy to read that you find the hotel a "great place for a weekend escape." The hotel is definitely eclectic! Please let me know when you travels return you to ZaZa Dallas, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I’ve been a frequent business traveler for over 20 years and have been all over the country. Hotel ZaZa is by far one of the nicest hotels I’ve stayed in. Fortunately I’m in Houston often and will always keep coming back to ZaZa. I’m looking forward to the many more visits to come. Mark Clark / Dr. Martens AirWair USA LLC

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Every time I'm in Dallas, I stay at Hotel ZaZa. The employees are treated so well, they never leave and their high level of content is manifested in the service they provide. It's nice to see the same caring people on every visit. These are the most comfortible rooms of any hotel that I've stayed in. The courteous staff, the phenomenal ambiance, the fine food and again the luxurious rooms with the most comfortible beds will always keep me coming back to this "Ian Shrager" like, Hotel ZaZa.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Our stay at Zaza in Houston was "FANTABULOUS". We stayed in the That's Entertainment Concept room and it was awesome.

The staff was very attentive and seem to be at our beck and call. The room service food was great. The turned a simple Turkey Sandwich into a gourmet Turkey Sandwich.

The decor was out of this world, very eclectic. Everywhere you turned there was something interesting to look at.

I will say that I think it's best for adults, which I LOVED!

I will definitely recommend to my friends and stay there the next time I'm in Houston!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 1leeleebee
BConder, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Awesome! Fantabulous! LOVE IT! Stellar service is what we are all about at ZaZa! Please let me know when your travels return you to H-town, as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

We recently stayed in the NASA themed suite named "Houston, We have a problem" at hotel ZAZA.
The name couldn't have been further from the truth. The hotel and its fabulous staff provided another incredible stay. The food, all of which we ate in the suite, because it was so large and the city views were so spectacular, was sensational.
It is the best hotel we have ever stayed in and continues to impress us each time we return.

Room Tip: The themed suites on the 11th floor are all incredible.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
BConder, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2012

Out of this world! LOVE it! I am very pleased that the hotel continues to provide you with a spectacular experience. The ZaZa is always seeking out fresh ideas when it comes to bedazzling our guests! Please let me know when your travels return you to Houston as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!