“Fantastic Latin Cuisine - Some of the Best in Katy”

Sur Latin Peruvian Cuisine
Ranked #923 of 9,173 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed October 27, 2017

I've known about and been by Sur Latin Peruvian Cuisine for a long. It has even been highlighted in Katy magazines. I'm glad I finally made it there.

It's a nice clean little restaurant which can seat 39 people. While it wasn't packed, there was a regular flow of customers. The Peruvian pictures, artwork and lights added a nice touch.

I had their popular dish, Lomo Saltado de Carne. It was excellent, delicious beef which went well with the purple onions and the rice and gravy. It was cooked just right. It was some of the best beef I have ever had.

My wife enjoyed her seafood soup. The serving was so large my wife had dinner and lunch the next day.

We can't wait to come back

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Affordable prices. Regular food quality , good customer service. Secure area. Good environment . I do not recommend ceviche mixto. I do not recommend this restaurant if you are planning to visit to order sea food.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Very fresh and tasty. Something different to experience good food.
Relaxed and casual atmosphere. The staff is very nice.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

We found this little gem on trip advisor and based on the reviews we went there to eat. We love Peruvian food and this place did not disappoint! The food is quite generous and it's served piping hot! Anytime you are in Katy, Texas you need to look this place up and GO!!!
The service is also excellent! Very nice people!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Tacoland
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Small quaint place with the owner there overseeing everything. The food wasn't bad but not hot enough when served. Because we were with a large group may be the reason and also why we didn't ask for it to go back for rewarming

Picture is of cerviche appetizer, Tina and other items.

Date of visit: March 2017