Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #82 of 504 Hotels in Houston
De Witt, New York, United States
“My GO-TO Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I'll choose Hampton Inn whenever I get a choice of hotels. Clean with warm beds. I love the breakfasts. They even have bagged breakfasts-to-go for those leaving before 6:00 am. I stayed at Houston Airport's Hampton Inn twice in the last 2 weeks, and plan on two in Rochester, NY within the next month.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MikeMay71, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport. We know that when you come to Houston you have many establishments to choose from and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests. I would also like to thank you for being so kind with your comments and I will be sure to pass this on to our staff during our daily huddles. It truly is an honor when our guests let us know how we are doing and that we are treating you well. You are the reason why we are here and thank you again for letting us know your stay was fantastic.

Thank you again for being such a valued and loyal guest of Hampton.

Mike May

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Korean first
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

I generally have no complaints about Hampton inn hotels so this review might be a little boring. They have a good business model and keep their hotel clean and ready for the business traveler. I like how this one has embraced the cocktail hour which many seem to be utilizing as of late which is a great bonus at the end of a long day working. I will be back keep up the good work.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank ScottH040

Thank you again for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport and for commenting on your stay with us! Have a wonderful day!

Eugene, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Hotel was okay. Beef was with the shuttle. I came in late and was tired after a frustrating customs experience and I was told that a lot of calls have come in from the E terminal and that it most likely would be full this trip and that I should take a cab and they would reimburse me with receipt. Nice thought. However, as most travellers are aware cabbies hate to get out of line at the airport for a fare to an airport hotel. Arrived at the hotel, didn't get a receipt from the taxi. Was told that the rides to the airport in the morning were filling up. Never had this experience before. Our flight was at 9 AM, I was thinking of a 6:30 or 7:00 AM ride. They were full. I didn't want a 7:30 AM ride, although it would have been fine I am sure. We had to take the shuttle at 6:00 AM. My question is when it takes about 8 minutes or less to get to the airport, why doesn't the shuttle run continuously so that more people can be brought to the airport during busy times? Why not have a estimated pickup time, but keep that shuttle moving to take more people.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RFA2249

I want to personally thank you taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests.

I sincerely apologize for the Airport shuttle not being available on your late arrival. We do have our hours posted on our website to try and assist our guests with their travel needs. We do offer to pay for the taxi if necessary.

We would like to be able to continuously run our shuttle in the mornings but unfortunately, from driving myself, if we do, we will not be able to keep a schedule for our 30 minute times. Our shuttle is running every 30 minutes in the AM due to our high volume and since most of the times we are running to several terminals, we usually end up back at the hotel just on time or shortly before the next scheduled run. We truly listen and change things if possible from our guest comments.

Thank you again for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport and thank you for your comments! Have a wonderful day!

Rockport, Texas, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

We live 250 miles from Houston so we needed a hotel near Houston Bush Airport for our early morning flight. Multiple options for airport parking were very close to the Hampton. We were able to park our car and be in the terminal within 30 minutes. The Hotel was very nice and we felt safe at this location.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

2 Thank portbaymike
MikeMay71, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2014

We are glad that we were able to help you feel safe and we hope to see you again on your next visit to our area.

Stone Mountain, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Loved it - the people are great. Nice big rooms, nice sized bathroom and the staff was very accommodating. After my check out the staff agreed to hold my bags until I returned from a meeting. Not only did they hold my bags, but they allowed me to conduct a meeting in their lobby after my check out.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Asheville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Can't beat it for the price. Clean rooms and very friendly staff. Nice breakfast. I did not find the noise from the airport a problem at all on my weekend stay. Only complaints are the immediate area; easy walk to a Jack in the Box and a convenience store, anything else requires a car and the traffic isn't light, even making a right turn out of the parking lot will take you a few minutes. However, you may have more patience with traffic than I do.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MikeMay71, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, January 22, 2014

Cottage Grove, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Desk staff were extremely helpful in suggesting nearby restaurants. Shuttle from airport to hotel was prompt as was the return to airport the next day. Desk staff arranged a shuttle for an emergency trip to a pharmacy, located a nearby CVS pharmacy, waited for us and quickly returned us to the hotel....a real life saver! Breakfast offered many options with hot and tasty food.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family