“Hampton Inn & Suites, Bush Airport”

Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #85 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Good hotel, clean, once lobby is re-modeled it will be great. Very close to airport and easy to get to. Rooms were large and very clean. The continental breakfast was served in a meeting room which was not that big of a deal.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MikeMay71, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport. We know that when you come to Houston you have many establishments to choose from and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests. I would also like to thank you for being so kind with your comments and I will be sure to pass this on to our staff during our daily huddles. It truly is an honor when our guests let us know how we are doing and that we are treating you well. You are the reason why we are here and thank you again for letting us know your stay was fantastic.

Thank you again for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport and for commenting on your stay with us! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Amazing all the way around; comfort, staff, breakfast, amenities, cleanliness. Awesome beds! It is wonderful to have fresh pre-sliced fruit like melon, pineapple and grapefruit all ready to eat and enjoy. The staff at Hamptons are always friendly and helpful. I have never slept in more comfortable beds. If you are in a hurry they have prepared to go bags for breakfast with always something healthy inside.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MikeMay71, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests. I would also like to thank you for being so kind with your AMAZING comments and I will be sure to pass this on to our staff during our daily huddles. It truly is an honor when our guests let us know how we are doing and that we are treating you well. You are the reason why we are here and thank you again for letting us know your stay was fantastic.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

In general I was very satisfied with this hotel as I generally am with Hampton Inns, however I do have one complaint. I arrived at this hotel very late after a difficult evening of travel and the doors were locked and no one was at the front desk. Finally the night clerk came down the hall but despite my repeated banging on the door she couldn't bother to come any more quickly to let me in.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to personally thank you taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests.

I sincerely apologize for my night staff not rushing quicker to open the door for you. I have already spoken to them about this and we hope that you would consider coming back so that we may show you how your visit should have been like.

Again,

Thank you again for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport and thank you for your comments! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Disappointed on arrival to find the public area under complete rebuild

at 200 a night I would have looked elsewhere had I known

still the staff are friendly, rooms good and for that one night layover very convenient for the airport

I will check ahead next time

• Stayed: July 2013

I sincerely apologize for our Lobby Upgrade renovation which is currently almost complete. We have completed all tile work and are now on the finishing touches of the renovation.

We hope that you would consider coming back to see our new upgrades.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I enjoyed my time at this hotel. Hotel and rooms are modernized and updated. Rooms are clean and there is no odor emitting from room itself. Wi-fi worked great and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. Many choices and selection of food available. Last airport shuttle was fast.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Will not stay here again, due to the receptionist that told me they had free weights in the gym. This was the only reason I chose to stay at this hotel instead of the double tree. The hotel was being remodeled which caused several difficulties as well. They should have notified the guests prior to the stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I sincerely apologize for my staff giving you incorrect information about our weights in the fitness room. It is possible that they thought the weighted balls were sufficient and I have explained the difference to them.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

This is a great hotel to stay at near the airport - we arrived late at night after driving all day long, and the bed was super comfy, breakfast was fresh in the morning, we even had popcorn to microwave in the room!! I see that people complained about the airplane noise and whatnot, but honestly it wasn't bad at all. This kind of thing should be expected when staying so close to the airport! The staff was excellent, our room was clean, and checkout was a breeze. Will definitely stay here again, it was a great value for the price and proximity to the airport!!

• Stayed: July 2013

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests. I would also like to thank you for being so kind and honest about the plane noise and about our staff. I will be sure to pass this on to our staff during our daily huddles. It truly is an honor when our guests let us know how we are doing and that we are treating you well. You are the reason why we are here and thank you again for letting us know your stay was fantastic.