“Incorrect Information Given for Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #88 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Will not stay here again, due to the receptionist that told me they had free weights in the gym. This was the only reason I chose to stay at this hotel instead of the double tree. The hotel was being remodeled which caused several difficulties as well. They should have notified the guests prior to the stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MikeMay71, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport. We know that when you come to Houston you have many establishments to choose from and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

I want to personally thank you taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests.

I sincerely apologize for my staff giving you incorrect information about our weights in the fitness room. It is possible that they thought the weighted balls were sufficient and I have explained the difference to them.

Again,

Thank you again for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport and thank you for your comments! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

This is a great hotel to stay at near the airport - we arrived late at night after driving all day long, and the bed was super comfy, breakfast was fresh in the morning, we even had popcorn to microwave in the room!! I see that people complained about the airplane noise and whatnot, but honestly it wasn't bad at all. This kind of thing should be expected when staying so close to the airport! The staff was excellent, our room was clean, and checkout was a breeze. Will definitely stay here again, it was a great value for the price and proximity to the airport!!

• Stayed: July 2013

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests. I would also like to thank you for being so kind and honest about the plane noise and about our staff. I will be sure to pass this on to our staff during our daily huddles. It truly is an honor when our guests let us know how we are doing and that we are treating you well. You are the reason why we are here and thank you again for letting us know your stay was fantastic.

Thank you again for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport and for commenting on your stay with us! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Quick service from and to the airport. Rooms are well appointed and I've found the service top notch. It's a good place to layover if you have an early morning connecting flight. This Trip Advisor says I have to use 200 characters so I am extending my comments to fulfil that requirement.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I would also like to thank you for being so kind with your comments and I will be sure to pass this on to our staff during our daily huddles. It truly is an honor when our guests let us know how we are doing and that we are treating you well. You are the reason why we are here and thank you again for letting us know your stay was fantastic.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The only reason I gave this hotel very good rating is because of the 100% guarantee that is offered. But it was not brought to our attention until checking out the next morning when we complained to the general manager of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests. I would also like to thank you for being so kind with your comments and I will be sure to pass this on to our staff during our daily huddles. It truly is an honor when our guests let us know how we are doing and that we are treating you well. You are the reason why we are here and thank you again for letting us know your stay was fantastic.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

It's not a bad hotel, very clean and the staff seemed nice. Just know that planes are taking off every few minutes and it sounds like they are taking off from the roof of the hotel. Right after I walked into the room, I noticed earplugs were provided on the bathroom counter. I picked them up and as I was wondering why they were there, the first plane flew over. Great....
Even though the hotel is fine and there is nothing they can do about this. I can't rate it any higher due to this. I'm really not sure why it was so bad. I have stayed at other airport hotels, many of them on the airport grounds. I don't remember it ever being this loud.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The hotel staff was friendly,the housekeeper was nice and gave excellent service. Our overall experience was was one of total relaxation for me and my entire family. It made our family reunion that more memorable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tasneem H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

I hope that you will consider staying with us again next year for your reunion. Please let me know and I would be glad to speak with you concerning this.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Ariving late on a weekday from the airport, I was treated very well at the front desk. The room was especially very clean and fresh and made for a quick depature to dreamland. All week the staff did a superlative job cleaning the room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tasneem H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests. It is truly an honor when our guests let us know how we are doing and that we are treating you well. You are the reason why we are here and thank you again for letting us know your stay was fantastic.

I will convey your comments to our staff because they have worked so diligently to offer nothing but the best to our guests.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again.

Mike May

Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Doubletree Houston Intercontinental Airport
Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport
Holiday Inn Houston NE - Bush Airport Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Houston North IAH
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport? Share your experiences!