Although this hotel is a little dated, it was fine for an overnight stay. The room was clean and spacious and, although the duvet looked very lumpy, we found the bed to be quite comfortable. It had a very large bathroom with huge shower and extra jets that would hit the small of your back - wonderful! There is a complimentary hot and cold breakfast and across the street there is a Jack in the Box restaurant. We found a great place for dinner across the street at the Double-Tree Inn - Derrick's Saloon. Absolutely the best quesadilla I've ever eaten and my husband was raving about his ribs. The staff at The Hampton were very courteous and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your spacious guest room or suite at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, a 98-room property located near three major freeways and one mile from the airport. Enjoy free airport pick-up and drop-off with our shuttle service operated Monday thru Friday 4 AM to 11 PM and Saturday thru Sunday 5 AM to 11 PM. Whether you’re here for business or enjoying a family vacation, you’ll get free internet access, free access to the pool and fitness room, and Hampton’s free hot breakfast with our signature waffles and delicious oatmeal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport Hotel Houston
- Hampton Inn Houston
- Houston Hampton Inn