“The Best Hotel Experience Ever!!!!”

Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria
Ranked #55 of 504 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersSilver level
Burleson, Texas
“The Best Hotel Experience Ever!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel has the best staff ever. I was there for a mini vacation with my mother and granddaughters (3 teenagers) The girls enjoyed the pool and hot tub and felt safe. It is walking distance from the Galleria Mall a teenage girls paradise. My mom and I enjoyed the breakfast and dinner meals provided, the dining room and the staff made those times even more enjoyable. Awesome

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

diana l, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share about your experience at our property for your mini vacation! I'm delighted to hear your granddaughters enjoyed our indoor swimming pool and hot tub and our convenient location near the Galleria! We hope to see you again for a shopping trip soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Turkish first
NEW ORLEANS, LA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I love the Homewood Suites by Hilton. I have stayed in about 3 of them and have been extremely satisfied with the hospitality, service and cleanliness of the hotel. I look forward to booking my next stay at HomeWood Suites.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review KSALADY34! We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience and I'm delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed your time with us. We hope to welcome you back when you return to Houston!
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed at this property for about a year and was thoroughly pleased with the experience. Rather than go through what I liked about it, I figured I would just include a copy of the thankyou note that I sent to the staff upon my departure. They truly go above and beyond.

Dear Staff At Homewood Suites (Galleria),

I have been staying at the Homewood Suites regularly for over a year and recently found out I will be leaving the project and therefore will no longer be staying at your location any longer (at least for now).

I did want to express my sincere thanks to all the staff for making my time there so wonderful. For my last night there, many members of the staff signed a card and gave me a very nice going away present. I was overwhelmed by this gesture and quite touched.

However, this was really nothing out of the ordinary. During my time there the staff has often exceeded my expectations, making your hotel a true “home away from home”. Everyone is extremely friendly and personable. The check in staff knew my name after the first visit and always greeted me warmly when I arrived.

There have been many small things over my time there… from nice notes to bottles of Gatorade for after my workouts, the maintenance staff who always greeted me with a smile, and even the occasional “towel animal” on my bed.

I wanted to send a special “shout out” to some of the folks at the desk – Kashif, Diana, Shreya, Sarah, and Alonso, who always tried to accommodate any special requests or get my reservations set up during weeks of high capacity. They were all warm and welcoming faces when I arrived.

Thanks so much again for providing me a special place to stay during my time on my project. Your kindness and hospitality is sincerely appreciated. You should all be proud of the wonderful job you do.

Best Regards and compliments on a job well done,

Room Tip: I really never had a bad room while there.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
diana l, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Terry, thank you for taking time to share about your experience at our property over the past year! We will sincerely miss welcoming you "home" each week. We were all touched by the note and candy you brought by and appreciate you taking time to comment on your experiences. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again when work brings you back to Houston!
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed in this hotel since Wednesday last week for a work meeting. The place is super clean, very spacious rooms, we had a 2 bedroom suite, and the staff was super friendly. It is in the center of the action, you will find the Galleria Mall, other malls and restaurant near by.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your positive feedback, YYCM! I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and the accommodations at our property. The Galleria Mall and many nearby restaurants offer travelers plenty of dining and shopping options, many within walking distance! Our team hopes to have the pleasure of hosting you again the next time you travel to Houston!
Melbourne
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed for 6 days while on business. Good location. Quite roomy but very dark and uninspiring decor. The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. Has reasonable amenities. Probably better valued accommodation of this type within close proximity.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Sjmortons, thank you for sharing about your experience at our property! We appreciate your feedback, and I'm excited to share that our property will be upgrading the decor and furnishings at the end of 2013. I hope we will have the opportunity to host you again so you can experience the changes at our property!
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Trip experience overall was very good. Staff were very helpful. Main issue was that there was no shuttle service to various locations (upto 6mi) like most hotels. Veggie options for breakfast was minimal. The carpets in room were stained.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

diana l, General Manager at Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you RTewari, for taking a moment to share about your experience at our property. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel and we appreciate the feedback you have provided. We, unfortunately, do not have a shuttle, but would be happy to assist with arranging cab services for you on your next trip to Houston. We hope to see you again soon!
Dallas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

The hotel was clean, staff was friendly, and my experience was beyond my expectations. They did everything you would expect, but always with a little extra, like candies on your towel to welcome you, a breakfast bar with your receipt before departure, etc. I would highly recommend staying here, especially for business. The internet was easy to connect to, fast, reliable, and free. I go to Houston regularly for business and will stay here every time.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

diana l, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you, Laura, for sharing about our property! Our team will be thrilled to have you as a frequent guest when you travel to Houston. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that it exceeded your expectations, and look forward to welcoming you back!