“Take-out EASY!”
Review of Mama Fu's - CLOSED

Mama Fu's
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Good food at reasonable prices...tasty as take out. Sometimes food looses it's yum-factor when it is take out...this was still yummy at home! Everything we chose was vegetarian and good!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant several times. The first time was just a quick visit on my lunch hour and I was so pleasantly surprised at how good the food was that I went back again for dinner. The food is fresh, well prepared, and the service is friendly. I am a vegetarian and have lots of options to choose from - all delicious! Prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere is quiet and relaxed.