All reviewsaveda toiletrieshardwood floorswalk in showerwithin walking distancemini fridgelarge bathroomlocation is greatbusiness tripair conditionercoffee makerbed was very comfortablefront desk staffthe entire hotelfree breakfastnordstromhidalgosink
Reviewed March 1, 2009

Good location especially for shopping. Very good front of house staff, lovely welcome and they sorted out a shopping problem for me when I came home. You can't ask for more. The bed was terrific! The room layout was very good for ladies who need seats, tables, mirrors and easily accessible electricity all in the same place. Excellent parking facilities. When we were struggling to get a taxi on valentine's night one of the staff actually drove us to the restaurant themselves. They are fabulous

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2009

I stay at this hotel at least once a month because of its close proximity to the Galleria (I love to shop) The staff is always very friendly and check-in/out are always quick & efficient. Free internet (wired) is offered in room and always works great and the free parking makes it convenient to come & go as I please. I've ordered room service here (breakfast only) and the food always arrives on time and fresh & tasty (and they bring it in cute wicker picnic baskets) The only drawback is that the huge stand-in shower doesn't have a door and it can sometimes be a little cold in there since all the heat escapes.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed October 11, 2008

I stayed at this hotel with my husband during one of his business trip. The room that we've got is a suite, so there are pretty space, but the AC unit is extremely noisy, we had to turn the one in the bedroom off during the night so we can get some sleep and kept the one in the living running. The housekeeping is horrible, the only thing the staff are doing is just making the bed, no dusting, no wiping over the bathroom counter. The worst of all is that the hotel charged us whenever our bill exceeds $700. My husband is on a business trip and we live in Europe, it creates several issues for our business expense report. It's like the hotel does not believe the customer is able to pay the bill. We stayed there for 14 days, we had at least 4 separated charges. And no one told us that policy when we checked in. I will definitely stayed at another hotel next time.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank yhh
Reviewed September 12, 2008

Absolutely LOVED this place!!
Right from the drive up, easy parking, nice little fountains at the entrance, quick easy friendly check-in, it was all so nice!
The room decor is easily the most original of any hotel I've been at. I would love if they would come do my bedroom EXACTLY the same!
Some other amenities we enjoyed - the fitness centre, my wife worked out, very nice modern equipment. I used one of the computers in the business to centre ( just to check my fantasy football team ).
One other thing - the hallways were super wide and bright, very nice!
The only minor drawback was that the room was " cozy " ( small ), but enough room for the 2 of us for one night.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2008

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times since 2006 and love it. The staff at the hotel is incredible and do all they can to make sure you are taken care of. The beds are great, the rooms are clean and they go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable stay. I stayed there when I was in town for work and after a long day, you are always receive a warm welcome. If you are in Houston, stay here. You will be glad you did.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business