Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$81
$67
$90
$79
CrownePlaza.com
$81
$76
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$225
$181
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$85
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$149
$114
$104
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

The Houstonian(Houston)
$252
$239
$200
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

$227
$126
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

All reviewsaveda toiletrieshardwood floorswalk in showerwithin walking distancemini fridgelarge bathroomlocation is greatbusiness tripcoffee makerbed was very comfortablethe entire hotelfree breakfastnordstromhidalgosinkihggaleria
Reviewed February 6, 2009

I stay at this hotel at least once a month because of its close proximity to the Galleria (I love to shop) The staff is always very friendly and check-in/out are always quick & efficient. Free internet (wired) is offered in room and always works great and the free parking makes it convenient to come & go as I please. I've ordered room service here (breakfast only) and the food always arrives on time and fresh & tasty (and they bring it in cute wicker picnic baskets) The only drawback is that the huge stand-in shower doesn't have a door and it can sometimes be a little cold in there since all the heat escapes.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed October 11, 2008

I stayed at this hotel with my husband during one of his business trip. The room that we've got is a suite, so there are pretty space, but the AC unit is extremely noisy, we had to turn the one in the bedroom off during the night so we can get some sleep and kept the one in the living running. The housekeeping is horrible, the only thing the staff are doing is just making the bed, no dusting, no wiping over the bathroom counter. The worst of all is that the hotel charged us whenever our bill exceeds $700. My husband is on a business trip and we live in Europe, it creates several issues for our business expense report. It's like the hotel does not believe the customer is able to pay the bill. We stayed there for 14 days, we had at least 4 separated charges. And no one told us that policy when we checked in. I will definitely stayed at another hotel next time.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank yhh
Reviewed September 12, 2008

Absolutely LOVED this place!!
Right from the drive up, easy parking, nice little fountains at the entrance, quick easy friendly check-in, it was all so nice!
The room decor is easily the most original of any hotel I've been at. I would love if they would come do my bedroom EXACTLY the same!
Some other amenities we enjoyed - the fitness centre, my wife worked out, very nice modern equipment. I used one of the computers in the business to centre ( just to check my fantasy football team ).
One other thing - the hallways were super wide and bright, very nice!
The only minor drawback was that the room was " cozy " ( small ), but enough room for the 2 of us for one night.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2008

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times since 2006 and love it. The staff at the hotel is incredible and do all they can to make sure you are taken care of. The beds are great, the rooms are clean and they go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable stay. I stayed there when I was in town for work and after a long day, you are always receive a warm welcome. If you are in Houston, stay here. You will be glad you did.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2008

Stayed at this adorable hotel on a last minute trip to Houston last night and it was perfection!! Wonderful whimsical decor, small but delightful room, dreamy bed, fantastic food from room service - I just cant say enough good things!! I would stay there just to be in that room again. I noticed there are other Hotel Indigo's around - I hope they are all related as I would stay at these exclusively.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business