All reviewsaveda toiletrieshardwood floorswalk in showerwithin walking distancemini fridgelarge bathroomlocation is greatbusiness tripair conditionercoffee makerbed was very comfortablefront desk staffthe entire hotelfree breakfastnordstromhidalgosink
Reviewed August 2, 2008

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times since 2006 and love it. The staff at the hotel is incredible and do all they can to make sure you are taken care of. The beds are great, the rooms are clean and they go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable stay. I stayed there when I was in town for work and after a long day, you are always receive a warm welcome. If you are in Houston, stay here. You will be glad you did.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2008

Stayed at this adorable hotel on a last minute trip to Houston last night and it was perfection!! Wonderful whimsical decor, small but delightful room, dreamy bed, fantastic food from room service - I just cant say enough good things!! I would stay there just to be in that room again. I noticed there are other Hotel Indigo's around - I hope they are all related as I would stay at these exclusively.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2008

We stayed there for six nights, for a family graduation, and found it one of the best hotels we've ever been to.
Decor is lovely and fresh, and totally unlike the usual bog-standard chain hotel blandness.

Bed extremely comfortable, lovely bedding.
Bedroom and bathroom both very clean.
Spacious walk-in shower, plenty of hot water, stacks of fluffy towels, plus Aveda toiletries.
Yes, air com is a little noisy, and difficult to get just right - but I have yet to find a hotel bedroom anywhere, where the AC is really to my taste.

Free internet access just off the lobby. (for those of us who leave our laptop at home when we go on holiday!)

Breakfast ( not included) is a good selection of tasty treats, nicely presented.

But.... the biggest plus has to be the staff ! From the friendly welcome to the interest in our son's graduation, we were made to feel very relaxed and at home - such a nice group of people.
We would certainly stay there again, and recommend it highly.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jay99
Reviewed May 20, 2008

Nice mid-scale boutique hotel. Bright colors reminded me of something you'd encounter in the Caribbean. Good service & clean...a pleasant little place.

Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed May 18, 2008

The Hotel Indigo was an unknown entity to me prior to a recent one night stay, but I'll definitely be back! I booked the room through the hotel website and joined the "Priority Club" program at the time. William, who checked us in, gave us a warm welcome and snacks upon arrival (as Priority Club members). I appreciated the pleasant greeting. The pros: wonderful room - hardwood (or laminate?) floors; spacious granite-topped bar area; interesting architectural details; fabulous walk-in shower in bathroom; Aveda bath products; very friendly staff; and of course, the location if you're going to the Galleria. The cons: as some others have noted, the aircon is loud, though I really didn't notice it until stepping out of the room; no place to hang towels in the bathroom (though this could be easily fixed since there is plenty of room); the welcome snacks, while appreciated, could be offered in better packaging (blue paper bags, for instance? - it just seemed like a lot of plastic...). Other than that, I wouldn't change anything - I loved it!!

• Stayed: May 2008