All reviewsaveda toiletriesgalleria areahardwood floorswalk in showerwithin walking distancemini fridgelarge bathroomlocation is greatbusiness tripair conditionercoffee makerbed was very comfortablethe entire hotelfront desk stafffree breakfastnordstromhidalgo
Reviewed June 24, 2012

After staying at many hotels, for both business and pleasure, I was completely surprised to find the Indigo Hotel to be extremely charming. It is not like the traditional chain hotels, but very unique and comforting. The king size bed was covered in high quality linens and softness. The color scheme, indigo, is shared throughout the hotel and rooms - no boring beige themes. Our room had a large bar area with a sink, coffee maker and mini frig below the counter. Very nice towels and large open shower. I will definately seek other Hotel Indigos in the future; highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cjag1402
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This is the 3rd Indigo I've stayed at and I was not let down one bit!

We stayed here for a girls weekend getaway last weekend & the hotel was so quiet! They said the summer was their slow season.

Room was too cute, hard wood floors, navy/white polka dot comforters and a blueberry collage on walls. Basic room but super clean!

Only downside to this particular Indigo is there is no pool (or hottub). :(

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Great location for this hotel. Rooms are not very big, but clean and comfortable. No HD TV. Free parking and a great restaurant for breakfast. Staff was great.

Only complaint was the light coming into my room. I stayed on the 3rd floor facing the parking lot and it felt like I was watching the sun come in all night. Stay on the 6th floor according to the manager - they have black out shades. I would also request to be on the opposite side of the parking lot. Not sure why all rooms don't have black out shades??

Room Tip: Stay on the 6th floor, opposite side of the parking lot. Ask for rooms with black out shades.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My BFF and I have stayed here many times and just have to smile every time we walk into the lobby. Bright, colorful, with over sized Adirondack chairs. Nice wide hall ways and really sound proof rooms. The bathrooms are spa style with lots of teak style woods and a huge all glass shower. Hard wood floors and ginormous beds. Makes you feel tiny in a good way. Nice hidden gem!

Room Tip: Make sure to check out the Galleria Mall right down the street with their indoor ice skating rink. Lots of fun and of all the Galleria chain malls, this one is the best!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank FirebrandFire
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We arrived for a "Girls N Grandma" trip, and wanted to be close to shopping-this is truly right there! When we walked in, the front desk was very attentive and knowledgeable. We got our room key and arrived to a standard, musty room.
I went back down to the desk. They were very apologetic, and offered us another room - or a suite upgrade for a nominal fee. I don't remember how much it was, but it was very minimal. Boy was it worth it, and then some.
We had a roomy bedroom with two full/queen beds and armoires for our clothing. We had a separate tv as well in the bedroom. The little girls had a pull out sofa bed with a larger tv in the den area. There was a little nook with a chair and table for my morning coffee and reading, too.
This suite had space for my little one to roam around and plenty of room for her stroller in the entryway - which is usually a problem when we travel. The bathroom was also very spacious.
An Indigo suite is a great place when you are going to spend a fair amount of time in your hotel relaxing. If you are going to be there only to shower and sleep, go with a standard room.

Room Tip: Suites are great for larger families!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family