Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$89
$82
$100
$93
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$181
$141
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

$189
Westin.com
$101
$89
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$85
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$159
$239
Preferred Hotels
$200
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

All reviewsaveda toiletrieshardwood floorswalk in showerwithin walking distancemini fridgelarge bathroomlocation is greatbusiness tripcoffee makerbed was very comfortablethe entire hotelfree breakfastnordstromhidalgosinkihggaleria
Reviewed September 15, 2011

What a wonderful find nestled in Houston's Galleria. Hotel Indigo is tucked away behind an office building and Staybridge Suites off of Hidalgo Road. I liked everything about it. There’s no charge to park. The rooms are beautifully layed out and have everything you need at hand. They even put some coat hooks on the wall. Why is that such a difficult concept for hotels - I'll bet most travelers need to hang something up. The rooms have giant murals of flowers or seascapes on the wall behind the bed--they look great and they add character. Indigo is full of touches like that. Service was efficient and pleasant. They have a cute little restaurant/bar off the lobby. Lots of white, blue and green accents; it feels like you're at a seaside resort. In fact the only thing I missed was a swimming pool. Perhaps not a necessity if you’re going to the Galleria area, since the shopping is the big thing. Speaking of that, Hotel Indigo is about a half a block from the entrance to Nordstroms, and from there you’re in the mall. Limits the amount of walking in the heat you have to do. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: The rooms are all nice, I doubt if there's much difference between them.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This hotel is very nice decorated. All kind of blues and greens, make it very comfortable.
We had a meeting in one of their meeting rooms, and all the settings were perfect.
The sleeping rooms are clean, with a comfortable tall bed and again all decorated in blue.
They offer free parking which is great on that part of the city.
The only problem I found was the A/C unit. It is very noisy.
I will definitely stay again at Indigo Houston.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2011

This hotel seemed like a good idea. I liked the concept, the shower didn't bother either of us, the room was cute, the bed was comfy, and the corridors were extra big and we liked that, too, but the air conditioning! Yikes! Of all places in America, Houston should understand the importance of good a/c. The a/c would blow cold but it wouldn't stay at a proper temperature throughout the night. Hot, cold, hot, cold, hot, cold. It was exhausting and interfered with getting a good night's sleep. And I'm over the hot flash years, so it wasn't that. Even my husband was perturbed and that's saying something.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2011

When we originally booked this hotel we were so excited about coming because we had gotten the Presidential Suite. Well when we checked in service was slow and uninviting. The staff said it was renovate from a nursing home.. and you can tell. The Suite had so much extra space which was not needed, the air conditioner was louder than a plane, and the shower was dirty. Once again I hate writing bad reviews but this hotel was not what the website showed us.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank hjg61
Reviewed August 6, 2011

I am a bad Trip Advisor member...I have been meaning to write this review for almost a year now, but now I am finally getting to it! I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. I most previous job as a university admissions counselor had me traveling literally all over the state of Texas, so obviously we are always looking for the best hotels at the best prices. Since I am a Priority Rewards member, I gave Hotel Indigo by the Galleria in Houston a shot for my 4-night stay. LOVED IT!!! It is in the same hotel chain with Holiday Inn, so I knew I would be getting the biggest bang for my buck even before I checked it. HI has a very serene feel with decor and wall-paint in soothing blues, greens, whites, and sand-colors, and all the rooms have wood floors. The bed was beyond comfortable, the room was quiet, and it came with a fridge and microwave. They also had free parking, which is a big plus is a major city, free wi-fi, and it was very centralized in the Galleria area with restaurants and shopping options everywhere. The front-desk staff was very accomidating, and there is also a small restaurant and bar in the lobby. My only hesitation was the shower...I understand that the motif was supposed to be modern-serene, but a small glass panel on the side, with no door or curtain? Yeah, water was all over the floor after every shower...other than that, the stay was very enjoyable. It is definitely on my list for my next stay in Houston!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business