Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againgreat place to stayking bedfree shuttleflat screen tvfree breakfasthot tubcoffee makernext morningwould highly recommend this hotelone night staythe shuttle drivergreat roommicrowavemotelcouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I stayed in the two room suite and it was spotless. The kitchen was convenient as I bought some food and drinks to munch on. The bed was very comfortable. The staff were very friendly. Breakfast and the staff were great. The shower had plenty of hot water. The free wireless was appreciated. Easy to get on the interstate to go downtown, where I went to see some ballet and museums and right next door to Hobby so I didn't miss my flight. I'll be staying here when I return to Houston.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the fantastic comments. Your positive words about our Hotel and Service are highly appreciate. Thank you for sharing them with us. It will motivate us to optimize our focus to ensure memorable moments and personal service in our Hotel. All the best and hope to see you soon again!

Warm Regards,
The Management Team at
Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport

Reviewed May 2, 2014

My husband and I flew into Houston the day before we were leaving on our cruise. Great place to stay and is close to the airport. We arrived at the motel early and talked with Karen. Since we had been up since 4 am and it was now 1 pm, we were exhausted. She said our room would be ready in a hour. She was very pleasant and welcoming. Went to lunch and when we were done, our spacious room was ready. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your “Perfect Stay with Trip Advisor. its great to hear that you had a Great stay with us and thank you for praising our service. We invest a lot of time in effort to train our team to ensure the highest level of personalized service. All the best and hope to see you soon!

Warm Regards,
The Management Team at
Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport

Reviewed April 27, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Reviewed April 22, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This was a last minute stay and I really depended on the reviews since I am female and was traveling alone. The staff were very friendly and helpful and my room was so comfortable and clean. (My husband is the inspector of clean hotels, so I know clean :)) Breakfast was great, too!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Best Regards,