“Houston Visit”

Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport
Ranked #56 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed October 1, 2013

From the get GO, the four of us had a most enjoyable stay here. We requested two rooms with two king size beds. We were given rooms on the first floor. I thought it would be noisy since all the cars were parked in front of our rooms but it was very quiet and we had a relaxing nights sleep.Rooms were quite spacious and well kept. Very clean with all the amenities offered for a comfortable stay. Bed was quite fluffy and sheets were very clean.Staff was cordial and took care of our needs promptly. Food was offered for breakfast which was a huge plus for us. I would recommend this establishment for anyone wanting a very good deal for the price that you pay. You receive so much more in this hotel than others priced much higher. We will definitely be back here when we visit Houston again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I chose this property because of the Tripadvisor scores, and was happy with my choice. The area itself isn't great: it's a bit of a food desert, so you really need a car to get around. But if you are staying this side of town, or have an early flight from Hobby airport, this hotel is excellent value for money. It\s also handy for a visit to NASA JSC. Breakfasts are good if not luxurious. Rooms are comfortable and clean. The staff are really nice and are willing to go the extra mile to make sure their guests have a pleasant stay. Prices were very competitive: I could stay here for 4 nights and still remain well within my travel budget.

Room Tip: Go for a suite, as it includes a small kitchenette.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest:

Comfort, Quality and Price, have to be three of the most important things when traveling and THANK YOU for noticing we provide them all. It is so great to hear when a guest is happy and enjoyed the stay. I will share your comments with the team and we hope if you are in the area we will visit us again. Thank you for sharing.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We got to Houston early before a cruise we were taking. So we had three days and nights to site see. We were very pleased with this hotel. The breakfast was good, the staff was friendly, and the rooms were nice big and homey. I was pleased to stay somewhere so nice for multiple nights.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This place was great. Not only was it clean and quiet, the beds were very comfortable. The room was exceptionally spacious and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a trip to Houston

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Wow was my expression when we opened the door to our room. I was very surprised when first viewing our room. This hotel has remodeled this hotel and it is outstanding. You get more than you expect from a Days Inn. It has been updated by the owner and it is more than you would expect from a Days Inn. The management is so nice and is committed to this hotel remaining in a quality condition. I am very critical of conditions at a hotel, so if I say it is nice, take it to the bank. Will be staying here when I come back to Houston, which is often.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Reviewed September 15, 2013

During the time of writing this review, I was a student and wanted to attend a conference in houston, so i was looking at budget hotels - something under $99. Saw this place on tripadvisor with excellent reviews. Having stayed in Hiltons and other pricier chains during a working career, I was somewhat concerned about Inn type hotels.

But I am now satisfied with my decision to stay there. Mr. Patel is the manager (and i guess the owner) of the place. I checked in late. The room was already cooled as the air conditioner was running prior my arrival. The room looked like new with fairly new carpet, paint and other things. The A.C did not make any noise - room had a small fridge, microwave (perfect for some home made snacks) - bathroom was clean - had an ironing board, coffee maker and all other small items; In short, I did not had to call the front desk for missing items.

Internet had a small issue which was fixed in 3 minutes when I called AON - the internet provider for the hotel.

Breakfast in morning - nothing fancy but worked - omlette, hash browns, toast, cereal, coffee, fruits, banana, juice..

Location - OK. Not that great. But nothing to worry about. No decent eating place in walking distance except a Denny's and Taco Cabana.

Room Tip: To avoid getting disturbed by late night check-ins and their cars, request a room on 2nd floor. Its...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Vishal T, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013