“Stayed from 10/14/2012 - 10/17/2012”

Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport
Ranked #55 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My family and I absolutely loved our stay. We had the king/double efficiency so we had a kitchen, which was it's own separate room which was fantastic since we have a toddler. They already had the play pen/ crib in our room. They let us check in 2 hours early with no issue. They forgot pots, pans, plates & utensils and one of the florescent lights in the bathroom was flickering, so I went to tell them in the morning and they had it fixed and the pots/pans/plates & utensils in the room by the time we returned. The manager Mr. Patel and the rest of his staff were all extremely friendly. They were cheerful even when we wandered in to use their computer in the lobby around midnight. We checked out the fitness center and even though it was small, it has new equipment and a decent sized television. The only things we were bummed about was that the hot tub wasn't working and so it was cold and so was the pool but that wasn't too big of a deal, definitely not to deter you as during the summer months it would probably be warm due to the weather. It was very clean. The other thing that was kind of disappointing was the breakfast selection, but I'm not sure it was supposed to be. The wafflers are delicious though and they're there daily. The room was clean, they made our beds each day. We would definitely stay there again if we were to return to Houston. It's also incredibly close to Hobby Airport but we never heard the airport or planes taking off, not one sound. The A/C wasn't noisy or obnoxious either. We stayed in 201.

Room Tip: Stayed in 201 and it was clean and really big, with a separate room for the kitchen.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The area near the airport isn't that great, but the reviews for this place were above average so I thought I would give it a shot. Easy to get to, clean quiet room, pleasant staff; can't ask for much more. I didn't realize I was going to have a full kitchenette, so that was a nice bonus.
The only downside is that it is a motel, so if on the 1st floor you might have to contend with headlights at night.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The Staff is very courteous and the Room was clean and comfortable. It is also very helpful that they let me park my car free while I am out of town. I am a pilot and travel alot so this is very helpful. Check in was very quick and the shuttle to the Airport was prompt. I will most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Breakfast bar are nice, but the room are so dirty, hairs are every where on the bed, pillows, and blanket, so nasty. I didn't think they clean the room before give it to us, I'm very disappointed, not worth the money. I will not stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
2  Thank KATIE V
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The entire team, from management on down were very friendly and helpful. They made our stay pleasant and comfortable. I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw the rooms. Most of the time, when I see the photos of hotel rooms on the net, they don't look nearly the same when I actully see them. In this case, what I saw when I entered the room was exactly what I saw on the net. This was the first time that I had visited this Days Inn. While there, we had other friend in town who were staying at a different hotel right down the street from this one. They came over to visit us and liked the rooms better than those in the hotel in which they usually stay while in town. They checked out of their rooms at the other hotel and checked into the Days Inn. They said that from this point forward, they will be staying that this Days Inn whenever they visit here in Houston. I will, personally, recommend this location to any of my friends and family who come into town and choose to stay out close to Hobby. This Days Inn and Suites gets my vote..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gman313
Hobby-Airport-Hotel, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your outstanding feedback regarding your recent stay at the Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport. We are truly delighted that we were able to make yours and your friend's stay a pleasurable one by providing you with a beautiful and clean room, a friendly staff, and wonderful amenities. We strive to provide our guests the very best in service and quality. At the Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport, our impeccable customer service and attention to detail make this all the more possible. It’s important to us to ensure that all of our guests have a great experience, and that we earn your businesses in the future.

Thank you again for your great feedback and for spreading the word about your positive experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you and your family and friends to the Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport in the future

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Excellent service, great clean room. Arrival check in was very prompt and courteous. The room was clean and very up to date. Check out was a breeze. Breakfast was hot with a good selection. They had warm cookies at check in with a nice comfortable lobby.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Msolek

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. Here at the Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport, we take great pride in our clean and comfortable guest rooms, our outstanding commitment to guest service, being centrally located between all of the local area attractions and all of the wonderful amenities we have here on property, including our full Daybreak Breakfast, Welcome cookies at check in, our beautiful outdoor pool and fitness center etc. We are thrilled that you were able to experience and appreciate some of these wonderful amenities during your stay. Here at the Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport, we always value hearing our guest’s comments.

Again, thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My wife and I stay here often. The people are friendly, the rooms are clean, and the very nice.
For my dollar there is no other alternative.
Keith T

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank KEITH T

Hello Keith

Thank you for posting your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay at The Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport. Although your words are few we appreciate you taking a few moments to share your experience. Sometimes a few words is all it takes to convey your outstanding experience. I happy to hear that you and your wife stay here quite often. Our team is always striving to make sure that each and every guest's experience is a great one.

Again, we appreciate the feedback you provided and are truly pleased that you find a great value for your money at The Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.