“A ripoff!! And not very safe.”
Review of FunPlex

FunPlex
Ranked #77 of 90 Fun & Games in Houston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: To say FunPlex is unique is an understatement. Simply no other amusement park can compare to the 200,000 sq. foot establishment . Our vision is to provide an environment that is not affected by the seasons and is a safe gathering place filled with different activities, rides and games providing FUN FOR ALL AGES.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Houston, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“A ripoff!! And not very safe.”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My 2 year old and I went there for the Friday 6.95 pizza buffet. They charged us both full price for the buffet and he is only 2!! He ate half a piece of pizza for $6.95!! They sell it by the slice at the counter for $2.25...they should have told us that at the entrance.
Then, my 2 year old was playing in the "Playport", which is supposed to be gated and supervised, but he slipped out right past the guardian. He didn't get far before I caught up with him...but I would not have expected him to even get out.
We wanted to ride the bumper cars and go karts, but were told he wasn't old enough, even to ride with me?
We won't be going back there.

Visited July 2012
7 Thank Brian R

New Orleans, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great place for the kids”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

This place was very nice. My kid and friend's kid had a lot of fun. only thing is there aren't many rides for the big kids. Oh and don't be so fast to jump on the go karts you have have to be at least 56 inches...my poor 10 year old had not had his growth spurt yet. lol Fun place to visit though.

Visited June 2012
5 Thank Carmel504
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Is this place still open?!?!”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Do not send yuor young ones there alone. It has been a long time since I have been there, but this place probably shoudl have been shut down a long time ago if it is still open. It may the the area of town its in, along with the fact that teenagers full of hormones hang out there...sometimes it can be a dangerous place.

4 Thank ShaynaAndrus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic ! Had a Great time”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Went there with my family and had a great time. We went for a birthday party and found the place to be allot of fun. The new video games rocked and the bowling ally was awesome.
I strongly recommend checking it out.

Visited January 2012
4 Thank Charls P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“a waste of time”
Reviewed August 8, 2010

some rides for the under 5 age range, but not much for the other kids. There are some 80's style games in the arcade, but nothing that was "cool" even then. It was dirty, even though we got there 10 minutes after they opened. I will not be back

6 Thank kppineda