“Beautiful Episcopal Church Downtown Houston”

Christ Church Cathedral
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We happened to be staying across the street at the Magnolia Hotel and decided to attend services at the cathedral. It is a beautiful church with gorgeous ornate wood carvings and detail. The service started on time and stayed right on track throughout. The choir was terrific and we enjoyed the music part of the worship very much. The sermon was well prepared and delivered, interesting, and not dry or dull. Overall, we enjoyed attending there as guests and will plan on doing so again.

2  Thank SusieQBR

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Beautiful!! It gives you a wonderful feeling just to walk in the door. Fabulous choir! Get ready to sing every verse.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have been going to the Cathedral all of my life. I still love going as it is simply beautiful. You can also go see it and have lunch during the weekdays. It's a beautiful piece of architecture and shouldn't be missed.

1  Thank criticalchristopher
Reviewed February 3, 2013

If you want to go to church, and if you are Catholic you will never forget your trip to this church. It is an experience. Lovely.