“A LOT OF BEER”

Saint Arnold Brewing Company
Ranked #33 of 316 things to do in Houston
Reviewed January 19, 2012

My friends love going to this place. The tour is okay. The large room where everyone hangs out and drinks beer is really fun. I don't like their beers, but you get all you can drink root beer! So that's pretty cool.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Great beer and great venue where you can bring your own lunch, games and fun! Tour is lame, so just sit back, drink your beers in your "take home" glass and enjoy the company.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Love going to Saint Arnold's for tours or special events. Their new brewery downtown is awesome, particularly the much larger hospitality room. Great tours that are entertaining and of course finish off with sampling their beers. I've been to their Oktoberfest event at the brewery -fun with great German food. They also host an annual home brew competition that the KGB home brew club runs every year.

1  Thank TXbierfan
Reviewed December 29, 2011

**The listed address is not correct**
Correct address: 2000 Lyons Ave, Houston, TX 77020

I really enjoyed my trip to the St. Arnold Brewery. I thought the tour was interesting and was impressed that the founder, Brock Wagner, was the tour guide. It made it all the more engaging. The beer was delicious and became more so the more I drank! I will definitely return.
Cons: This is a brewery, please leave your children, babies, and infants at home.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

We brought snacks and board games, bought our beer... and hung out all afternoon. This is a fun, easy-going way to spend a day.