2,528 results
All reviews filtered water rooms are small valet parking heart of downtown minute maid park metro rail convention center astros game valet service lobby area enjoyed my stay toyota center business trip great customer service coffee maker cq sabrina
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was absolutely awesome for solo travel! I stayed here on my own for the Houston Marathon and while it was a smaller room, it wasn’t too small. The staff was super friendly, the room was very clean, the bed and pillows were super comfy, and even a cool touchscreen espresso machine in the lobby.

I wouldn’t recommend for families, but for business and solo travel, this is great!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Traveled to Houston for the Half and Full marathons; we have stayed in the Club Quarters Hotel before but this was by far our best experience. Moula went ABOVE AND BEYOND to help us have the best experience; especially on race morning. Gear check was far away and overcrowded so he took all our bags, helped label and stored them up front so they would be ready for us upon finishing the race. What a guy and can't say thank you enough. The little things go a long way.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was marketed as a 4 star hotel but it definitely wasn't. The location was good but the room was small, outdated, and uncomfortable. We paid extra for a superior room only to be crammed into a tiny bed as they have no king beds, with a rickety wooden headboard and two pillows. For the price we will definitely stay at a different hotel in the future. Also, when someone else in the hotel was showering you could just hear a loud noise from the pipes which woke me up out of a dead sleep. A romantic weekend getaway was definitely not what we got at this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My company has a rate here. Now I know why it is so cheap. The service in every department is terrible. I ordered room service and they took over an hour to deliver a cold hamburger and fries. The front desk could not help me take the fee off as they said only the restaurant manager could help me. The restaurant manager was a lead bartender and she said she would take the fee off. The next day room service did not have anyone to take the order up so they just said I could come pick it up. The housekeeping department did not pickup trash in the hallway until two days later. They supposedly had a free van ride around downtown. The problem they had was they never had anyone staffed to drive it. Turns out that the valet was outsourced and you could not complain to a manager at the hotel. I called the front desk to try to get some information about the valets manager and they said they could not help me as they were too busy right now. I will not stayed here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel is listed as 4 star in various sites when I made my booking. I had seen it in town and had no reason to doubt that. It is not. Tiny rooms. Tiny bathrooms. No king beds available (assuming due to room size), I do have respect that they didn't destroy a cool old building when setting this hotel up to make giant rooms however they could make up for it in quality furniture, amenities, bedding etc... They want to be boutique but the only thing boutique about it is the building itself. Cheap and uncomfortable bedding. Bad pillows. Sketchy TV reception. Only had one interaction with the staff to ask for a late checkout and that person couldn't care less and told me I would have to call back in the morning. That kinda defeated the purpose of the sleeping in and a late check out. The 2 pro's I would say is 1. The location is perfect and the WiFi is solid. Short of that its a motel 6 in a high rise. I have had better quality rooms, bedding, stays, et al at holidays in's.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple