1,885 results
All reviews filtered water rooms are small front desk free snacks valet parking heart of downtown convention center minute maid park astros game valet service business trip lobby area toyota center enjoyed my stay cq josue computers
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

If you’re lucky you’ll be checked in by Moula who was charming and polite. Very welcoming atmosphere and centrally located. Eateries in walking distance and public transportation a few blocks away. Good Choice

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for our one year anniversary and it was amazing! The staff went out of their way for us! Specially Safiya and Sabrina that our day extra special! The complimentary wine was the cherry on top!
Thank y’all so much!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2018

Best place to stay in downtown Houston. Definitely my top choice for downtown Houston. Great location. Great value. Great staff. Very professional. When you stop in, Dale will be there with a friendly greeting for you.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

We had some inconveniences with the cleanliness of the room, and were not able to stay, however because of Paul our frowns turned to smiles. He was top notch accommodating, we gave this Hotel 5 stars just because of his service.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2018

The staff is great and the room itself was fine but the bed sheets kept me from sleeping well. They were plastic-y and felt so damp that i had to check the sheets twice to convince myself they were dry. Ended up putting on layers to avoid touching the sheets.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel