1,714 results
All reviews filtered water rooms are small front desk valet parking heart of downtown minute maid park convention center astros game light rail metro rail valet service living room toyota center late check lobby area enjoyed my stay business trip
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had some inconveniences with the cleanliness of the room, and were not able to stay, however because of Paul our frowns turned to smiles. He was top notch accommodating, we gave this Hotel 5 stars just because of his service.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff is great and the room itself was fine but the bed sheets kept me from sleeping well. They were plastic-y and felt so damp that i had to check the sheets twice to convince myself they were dry. Ended up putting on layers to avoid touching the sheets.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Adequate hotel and very well priced. Basic needs are covered, hotel has features to make stay acceptable. Gym, receiving time for snacks, no breakfast offered. Hotel is aveage on the cleanliness issue. Overall will always consider Houston Club Quarters for competitive pricing. Good pricing allows for better budget management in business travel. A decent stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a last minute emergency, I was a little hesitant to book this place as I had never heard of Club Quarters before. Reading the reviews made me feel a little bit better, but having been here, I have to write a review of my own. The front desk hostess, Sabrina, was such a pleasure to meet and will be the reason I come back. The room was very clean and didn’t have that “odd smell”. Valet was helpful and kind as well. Also, this may sound pretentious, but I was actually able to enjoy a large TV that was less than a year old. Overall, very happy and highly recommend this place to all.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay. Right in the middle of downtown and walking distance to main street bars. We did have an issue with them finding our reservation when we first got there, but was able to clear that up eventually with the lady at the door. Sabrina was awesome! We had issues with our air conditioner not cooling at all. We was almost sweating in our room. Went downstairs to ask for a fan and sabrina immediately met our needs and even gave us an upgrade for the inconvenience, which by the way was an awesome room!! The valet guys were awesome as well! Definitely would stay here again!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends