1,826 results
All reviews filtered water rooms are small front desk convention center valet parking heart of downtown minute maid park astros game valet service lobby area toyota center business trip enjoyed my stay cq sabrina computers kitchenette
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I already loved this hotel the moment I walked in I was greeted by the best staff! Sabrina, Paul and Janee are awesome. They sang me happy birthday, upgraded my room and gave me a complimentary bottle of wine. The room was amazing and you can’t beat the location.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

The employees here are really awesome here they treated my best friend which is here birthday really well. Sabrina Paul and Janee were awesome thanks. I will totally tell all my friends and family about this place.

1  Thank Krystal L
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

This is an awesome hotel. Where you can tell a lot of thought was put in, from the snack bar to the purified water dispensor in the hall to the beverage center. But most of all Sabrina was awesome. Me and my cousin endured a long and arduous journey from the minute I stepped onto the airport back home. Aftwe 11 grueling hours, We merely mentioned our troubles and so caring ly she upgraded us to a suite for the night to help us forget alla that. Then later right when we got into the room she personally delivered a bottle of wine for us! She is an adorable sweetheart and is the perfect person as the face of the hotel. In fact, She made Houston better for us!

Reviewed August 17, 2018

I spent about a month in the club quarters hotel in downtown Houston. I enjoyed my stay and the facilities they had to offer (free 24/7 gym and laundry) . They also offered something I never would had expect, free wine happen hour everyday at @5, I truly enjoyed that =). The staff were all pleasant and great. Special shout out to Janaee, made my stay more than enjoyable. Great place, great bars and restaurant a few blocks away. Truly a great hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Me and my cousin planned this trip here to celebrate her graduating her masters program. Crap really hit the fan before getting here. It took both of us (traveling from different cities) 10-15 hours to get to Houston. I had been at IAH for 12 hrs because I had lost my wallet and I had wait for my cousin to arrive. It has been the worst traveling fiasco of my life. LUCKILY, Sabrina from the front desk came in clutch af. She heard us out and sympathized with our fiasco and generously gave us an upgrade AND hand delivered a bottle of red wine to help us settle into the groove of Houston. We could not have asked for better luck on this trip. BIG thanks to Sabrina. It's been a rough road getting here.

Trip type: Traveled with family