“My stay”

Ranked #59 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Houston, Texas
“My stay”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Overall my stay at club quarters was good. The room was clean and I have no complaints. Valet parking was also a breeze; Cedric Jones, the attendant, was very helpful and courteous. I would stay here again.

-Johnathan

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
  • Polish first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Every experience with this hotel has been extrardinary. Cedric Jones the parking attendant manager is prompt, fast, accuracte and has a strong work ethchic. He always refers to each individual with "Yes Ma'am or Sir" which is very respectful and needs to used more often. He never buckles under pressure and his memory is amazing. You have a true asset to your company with Cedric Jones. You couldn't ask for better service. Thank you

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Haarlem, The Netherlands
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Very impressive with the service at the Houston Club Quarters during Thanksgiving week. I stayed there and enjoyed my dinner at the hotel restaurant along with colleagues. Dinner was good, though not a replacement for the Family Dinner. Most importantly, Mr. Luna arranged my transportation to the airport, offered and complete list of restaurants available in the area during thanksgiving and presented me with a detailed map of the area in which he highlighted the point of interest. I felt like had a personal concierge service.

Room Tip: Outside facing rooms.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
New York
Reviewed November 20, 2013

On my last stay, Jose Luna, ensured that I had a nice stayed at the Houston Club Quarters. He responded immediately to my concerns and resolved my issues in a timely manner. And followed up within a few hours and offered to compensate for the lack of my comfort. I was very pleased to receive such a personal and excellent service. His attention made my stay, an excellent one.

Room Tip: Jose Luna is one of the best workers in the club quarter hotel in houston i come 4 to 5 times a year...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
U.S.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is our second time staying at Club Quarters in Houston. The first visit was great. We had no complaints. Our second time however, we had a problem with our bed. Apparently, there are rooms where they push 2 twin beds together and call it a queen. My husband and I had a hard time sleeping as there was a crack in the middle of the bed. The next morning we complained about the situation and they dealt with the problem in a very professional manner. Also, the valet was great. Peter was very friendly and prompt when retrieving our vehicle. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LaurynMichelle
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Wasn't certain of protocol for arriving but then Jay came and was extremely helpful and very professional. Will definitely ask for him first next time. Gentleman outside not very friendly or helpful. Felt like we were bothering him. Mel at the front desk was kind and cheerful. Our room was made up special for us and that was much appreciated!!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Dede J
Laurel, Maryland
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed at Club Quarters, Houston for six days in October. The staff was genuinely friendly and helpful, especially Jordan at the front desk was extremely helpful. The rooms are somewhat small when compared to many other hotels, but they are clean. I appreciated the free drinking water. It was convenient to have a restaurant on site. The hotel location is ideal...walking diststance to many attractions and public transportation. I will certainly stay here again. Based on my experience here, I have made reservations at Club Quarters at Trafalgar Square in London for my trip next summer.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the elevator. Rooms facing the street are sunny
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business