“Fantastic Service,Extraordinary Hotel”

Club Quarters Hotel in Houston
Ranked #57 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Club Quarters is what I call a nice quiet hotel in the heart of downtown Houston. The lobby is nice and clean and the front desk staff are the best. Gynel and Eli were of best with their customer service, any accomodation that I needed the were on top of it. Those two guys went above and beyond to help me find the best places for me to dine at in the downtown area. I really appreciated the service and my overall stay at Club Quarters!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,261)

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have been parking at the Club Quarters on a daily basis and am incredibly impressed with their courtesy, customer service and attention to detail. Cedric Jones usually is at the valet booth and he is very attentive to each of his customer's needs. Cedric remembers your name, your preferred parking choices, and if available, will make sure you get what you are looking for. Thank you, Cedric for the great customer service and attention to detail! I look forward to continuing to park there on a daily basis! I can only imagine if the parking is an awesome experience, the hotel is also as great.

Thanks,

Karen Saldana

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I want to say thanks a million for a great stay. From the time we got to the hotel the valet Chris was a big help Unloaded our bags, brought them upstairs and then went to park our car. He even told us about restraunts in the area on the elevator ride up. Thanks for such great service stay. Gynel and Val are great at the front desk .. thanks for all the help... sorry about the lost keys...

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I just moved into Club Quarters this month, room 1405. Christopher, the valet employee, has been incredibly helpful these past two weeks in getting my roommate and I get accustomed to CQ. He's a great guy and seems to always go the extra mile to make sure we are taken care of. Needless to say, we are so happy to have him working here at Club Quarters.

Bests,

Andrew Robertson

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This review is for the parking services at Club Quarters..I use Club Quarters parking daily and have been extremely satisfied with the service I receive. Cedric Jones (parking attendant) is very personable and treats me like family which is something you don't find too many places these days. I can trust that when I leave my keys with Cedric or the staff at the Club Quarters hotel my vehicle is in good hands.

• Check in / front desk
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have had to drive a number of places in large cities and parking is always a pain.
The parking attendant Cedric Jones always takes care of me and no matter how full he always finds a spot for me. I have been parking here for years now and Cedric is always friendly and knows all of his regular patrons by name. I also know that my vehicle is safe and being watched. It is really a nice break to find service like this. 5 Stars in my book.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Club Quarters has excellent customer service satisfaction Cedric Jones is a great an employee and takes wonderful care of your vehicle. Mr. Jones is friendly and always goes the extra mile to make his customers day.