“Adequate”

Club Quarters Hotel in Houston
Ranked #57 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The trip overall was adequate. Chris, however, our valet was absolutely amazing! From the minute we got out of our car he was helpful and attentive. It is a true art form to be social, polite, and talkative without being invasive, Chris managed to do that! The service in the bar could definitely use some work though. My party and i felt like we were being troublesome every time we needed something, two women in particular.

• Stayed: April 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,291)

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I was in the elevator down to the lobby when a kind staff member (Jose Luna) enter the elevator. On the ride down to the lobby, Jose ask where I was from. How long I was staying at the hotel. Then he started to share great information about events happening around the area. A couple hours later after being out and about heading back to my room I ran into Jose again. He greeted me with a warm smile and was very engaging. Making my first stay at Club Quarters a very pleasant time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Checkin was smooth and friendly. There are several perks from the free coffee and snacks that make it a customer friendly place. They do care for you. The bar is cool and a nice place to relax with happy hour from 4-6.
Rooms? Well folks they are SMALL. The view is not to good with brick walls as the view. The location is good in downtown, Close to a lot of restaurants in the area. The workout room is average but very usable with good equipment.
I would recommend this if you don't plan to spend a lot of time in the room and get a good deal.

If you find this helpful please mark it so.
Thanks Berny

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The Hotel is located downtown on Fannin Street. You have great Restaurants located close by as well as the Metro which has Stations located on Main Street which is just a block away.

The Hotel rooms are always very clean and the Front Desk & Service Stuff are always very helpful and friendly.
Chilled water is offered on 3 Floors of the Hotel, as well as Ice.

The Hotel Restaurant "Table 7" is also great - at least their Burgers are ;)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2013

First of all, the staff were extremely helpful. Both Magideh and Jordan went out of their way to assist with any request.

The lounge area in the lobby had the best coffee and snacks I've ever found at a hotel. Try it for yourself.

Room Tip: The particular room we got was small, and the bathroom was a bit tired.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Ok not a bag of chips but free peanuts M&M fruits and the best free coffee I have ever tasted! That is what I found at this gem of a hotel in downtown Houston. Clean room and the staff at the desk were friendly and efficient, Imegin and Shelby were too kind. We will be back soon for a fun night in downtown.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I recently stayed at a Club Quarters for the first time on March 5-7, 3013 in Houston. I was impressed from the start! The location was excellent. I could walk to restaurants, theaters, bars, and the Toyota Center. The MetroRail was just a short walk away so that we could visit the Museum District without driving.

I reserved the small hotel room, but there are larger rooms available if needed. It's perfect for one person, but a little crowded for two. The room was very clean and nicely appointed for a value hotel. The bed was comfortable and the TV was great. The free wireless internet connection was fast, even in the room. I appreciated the free bottled water available and the "Guest Closet". Being able to "help my self" to amenities made me feel right at home.

The lobby was welcoming, with plenty of comfortable chairs and a TV. Computers with a printer was nearby and I was able to make copies of anything that I needed. A nice selection of snacks were always available to guests. The coffee maker provided your choice of coffee, expresso, cappucino, or latte.

I want to specifically compliment Jordan and Magidin at the front desk who always cheerfully answered our questions and went above and beyond to meet our needs during our stay. I also want to thank housekeepers Rosura and Elmma Garcia who did a terrific job with keeping our room clean. All of staff members were very friendly and customer-oriented. The service is the best!

We were so impressed with Club Quarters Houston that we decided to spend another night here later in our trip before leaving Texas. We were welcomed back warmly! I will definitely make Club Quarters my home whenever I travel to Houston in the future. I also look forward to visiting other Club Quarters hotels around the country. I'm a new fan.

Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Corner rooms have two windows and are larger than a standard room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends