“Simply Amazing”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Simply Amazing”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Hesitant to try Persian food, not going to lie, so my expectations were to have Whataburger on the way home, but it not only surpassed my expectations but shattered my preconceived notions of Persian food. The chicken, filet, salmon and ground beef were all EXCELLENT! Cooked perfectly, seasoned impeccably, and overall...outstanding. All three of their rice selections were incredible with my favorite being the jewel rice...cranberries and pistachios, yeah, I would never put that together but it just works. The staff was very attentive to our needs. I can not say enough good things about this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013

Houston, Texas
“Our Favorite persian restaurant in Houston”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We have tried kasra and bijian and this is the best persian food hands down. Try the eggplant dip. Any of the entres are great.

• Visited October 2013
Houston, Texas
“Family Owned, Good Food Great Bread”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

When I want to treat myself away from the mundane, I take family and friends to Caspian. The food never fails to delight me or my friends. The bread and cheese with basil are way better than chips and salsa. The spices are time tested, bringing out the flavors of their meat and chicken dishes. You can cook a steak better than most restaurants, but You can not duplicate Caspian.

• Visited August 2013
“Order anything!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

First of all the service is perfect. The meals arrive hot and fresh to your table. Make sure you order the sesame bread!!

The best yogurt drink in town called Doughe.

The lamb is always succulent and juicy. The kabobs are amazing, family owned and operated. The same wait staff has been there for over 10 years, that tells you how they treat their own employees, imagine how they will treat you. Best hidden gem in Houston..

• Visited September 2013
The Woodlands, Texas
“My favorite place to eat Persian food in Houston”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I absolutely love dining at Caspian in Houston. To begin the meal, you are presented with complimentary appetizers which is served with hot flatbread. My favorite dish is lamb shanks with basmati rice with dates. The ambiance of the restaurant is very relaxing and the staff very pleasant and attentive. I recommend this restaurant for a quiet dining experience in Houston.

• Visited May 2013