I am a long-term HHonors member travelling with the military and always use Hilton properties. However, this time I was travelling for my Sister's Wedding in June so I didn't use the military ticket provider. To make a long story short:
1. Sister got cold feet and cancelled the wedding.
2. Hotel will charge me for the entire stay even since I cancelled 2 months in advance, because they have an unwaivering love for their policies over their customers.
End result: They will lose at least one customer and anyone else I within earshot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on West Sam Houston Parkway South in Houston, Texas, our hotel provides convenient access to Beltway 8, Highway 59 and Interstates 10 and 45. Drive about 30 minutes to Houston Intercontinental or William P. Hobby airports.Unwind in the Pavilion Lounge with a drink or in the fitness center with a workout. We offer dinner at the Great American Grill®, evening room service and quick meals from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt Hotel Houston
- Hilton Houston
- Houston Hilton