All reviewschinatown areafront deskgreat hoteleasy accesswalking distanceroom serviceconvenient locationenergy corridorhgibeltwayfreewaycheckinmaintenance
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I stayed at this location for 3 nights while working in Sugarland. I found this location to be very comfortable, clean and quiet. The food in the hotel was good and the staff were friendly. They provided great customer service and made you feel at home. I would suggest that if you have somewhere to be in the morning, leave early because getting out of the parking lot and onto Sam Houston Parkway can be time consuming. I would stay at this location again if I travel to this area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Aliya A, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Bossi1,

Thank you for the great feedback. It is so delightful to hear that we made you feel like at home, as we strive to provide that “home away from home” environment to our guests. We are glad you had chance to visit the Great American Grill and had pleasant experience with our team members. Once road works on the side road of Beltway 8 are over, the traffic will be much better. Your compliments were extended to our team, and we look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

The hotel was in the midst of some maintenance and construction so unfortunately we couldn't use the pool and spa. Other than that, this was a fine place to spend some down time during business travel. The reception staff was very friendly and everyday had a large plate full of cookies. The in-house restaurant and bar, although not open on the weekends for lunch and dinner, served good food and again had a very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were standard bed, coffee bar with mini fridge, desk, and flatscreen tv. The beds were wonderful. At first it seemed like the bed was very high and extremely firm, but then I realized that the bed conformed to me and I slept like a rock. Evidently there are controls on each side of the bed so you can make your side soft, hard, or somewhere in between. The location was a bit of a downside, depending on your perspective. It was near the beltway so there was some noise and lots of Houston traffic. Otherwise if you want to be within walking distance to Denny's, McDonalds, and several Asian restaurants, then you'll be super happy.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and the comfort of our beds. Our public area renovation is on its last stages of completion, and we hope to see you back with us soon and share the new looks. We truly appreciate your feedback and giving other travelers more information on our hotel, as well as giving us an opportunity to see how our guests feel about the property.
If there is anything you may need, please do not hesitate contacting us.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was the first time I stays at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt
6855 W Sam Houston Pkwy S, Houston, TX 77072. Everything is excellent. I also liked the office staffs, helping, gentle and most of all polite. You can choose the 2d floor to stay; however, this is the floor I experienced with. Other floors are probably as good as the 2d.
Thank you for your services.

Room Tip: 2d floor is the best.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Aliya A, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Thoi N,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. We are delighted to hear that your first experience with us was pleasant and you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back next time you are in Houston. If there is anything you may need, please do not hesitate contacting us.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I called the hotel to see if the cleaning crew has turned in my iPad that I've forgotten in the room, and because of this reporting missing item that I didn't receive the hotel survey for my stay.
The manager insists his employee is honest and turned in all the EXPENSIVE items that guests forgotten in the room. Well, this "honest" employee did not tell him the truth about the exact amounts of tip was left in the room. So to me,this is not a so called an HONEST employee...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Texastraveler2010595
Aliya A, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, and bringing your concern to our attention. On behalf of the entire staff and the our Front Office Manager you were communicating with, I once more would like to express our sincere participation in locating your iPad. Your case was reviewed in detail, and worked through each department of the hotel, approaching both department heads and team employees, to ensure that all procedures were in place; and your iPad was not found at the property. We would be happy to assist if there was anything we could do, therefore, please do not hesitate contacting us back.
We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you with us.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The experience was overall pleasant. We were accommodated with a very late check in (around midnight) and the experience of checking in was painless. The hotel is undergoing construction in its lobby, which started in the middle of our trip. The beds were a little too firm for my taste, but the feather pillows were nice. I was disappointed that despite paying for a suite with a whirlpool tub, only one jet worked and it only worked occasionally. It was a waste of money, so I definitely wouldn't get a suite again, as that was really the only substantive difference between a regular room and a suite. It wasn't worth the hassle of asking to change rooms as we had checked in so late and were only staying the weekend. Also, good luck finding the toilet paper. The dispenser was hidden under the bathroom sink and we had to, embarrassingly, call the front desk to find it. Something that apparently happens frequently based on the comments of the front desk. All in all, there are cheaper hotels, but it was a nice place in a decent area that was close to the freeway for easy access. Also, the AC in the rooms were freaking great for that Texas heat!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt for your stay. We truly appreciate your feedback, and glad that you had pleasant experience at our property. On behalf of the entire team, I would like to apologize for mentioned under delivery. Our maintenance staff was notified immediately to check on the whirlpool condition. Our lobby renovation is completed for our guests to enjoy it's new look and open space of the pavilion. I hope you consider us for your future stays, and we can show you more of our hospitality.
Should you need any assistance, please do not hesitate contacting us.