Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt
$142
Westin.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$202
$178
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$260
$231
$339
$289
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$136
The Houstonian(Houston)
$239
$209
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$222
$524
$425
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewschinatown areafront deskgreat hoteleasy accessbusiness tripclean roomshotel is locatedroom serviceconvenient locationenergy corridorhgibeltwaylobbyfreewaycheckinmaintenance
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is a great HGI! The reception staff and dining staff were very friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I ordered a steak dinner for room service and it was amazingly very good! I would have never expected a room service steak would have been cooked perfectly and tasted so good. The only complaint I have is my room faced the front of the hotel where the highway traffic competed with the noise of the huge fans beneath my window. If I were to stay again I will request a room on the other side of the hotel. The location was not good for me as I am in Houston to do business at MD Anderson and the drive was a little far with traffic. I wish it were closer because this could be my new favorite in Houston.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Aliya A, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt for your recent stay. It is a pleasure to know that it was enjoyable and memorable. Your compliments will be extended to the Chef and the rest of our team. We still would love to be your "home away from home" despite of hotel location being a bit far from MD Anderson.
We hope to have you back with us soon!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip where I needed a no-nonsense (just take are of me) experience. The front desk was incredibly polite and efficient. They gave me a welcome packet above and beyond what I expected. The room was neat and clean. All in all, it was just a 5-star experience for me, above and beyond any other Hilton Garden Inn, I have experienced. My experience with Houston hotels has been mostly mediocre to poor, so this place is a gem in my humble opinion. Kudos to the staff and management for making my stay great!

Room Tip: Go with a high floor away from the elevators - just standard practice.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Aliya A, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your compliments and sharing your feedback with other travelers. We are very pleased to hear that your experience with us exceeded expectations. We value our guests are strive to provide only the best service and accommodation.
We hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with spouse and two children (10 ys, 15 yrs) while visiting family so we were basically here just to sleep. The hotel is located in Houston's Chinatown so it is excellently situated for stores and MANY restaurants.

Pros:
Hotel is new and very clean.
Staff was friendly and professional.
Lobby is attractive.
Beds are very comfortable.
Very quiet. We were at the back of the hotel-no freeway noise.
EXCELLENT value.
Great restaurants nearby.

Cons:
There were four of us in the room and we had to ask for extra towels everyday.
The HVAC system seemed underpowered. If the a/c was running it was freezing next to the unit but warm and stuffy across the room. Not a big deal, just a little annoying.
There was no blanket aside from the comforter/bedspread. I dislike this because I never know how frequently those are washed.

Even with these issues, I would definitely stay again. We never ate in the hotel-too many good restaurants in Houston-but there is an excellent french bakery across Bellaire Blvd for breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012
Aliya A, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. We are pleased to see that you and your family enjoyed your stay and would like to come back again. Thank you for sharing your experience and concerns with other travelers. Our team is here to assist you during your stay, and should you need any additional amenities or services, please do not hesitate letting us know. We will be more than happy to deliver them to you.
We look forward to having you and your family back with us soon!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

My husband I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Westbelt for an early morning business meeting. The price was great, the room was spotless and very comfortable. The only thing that could have made the stay better was if they had coffee downstairs earlier. Otherwise it was a great stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt and sharing your experience with other travelers. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you and your husband back with us soon. To make your stay most comfortable, please let us know next time you visit, and we will be happy to place some extra Starbucks coffee in your room.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stayed here twice, about 4 months apart. Each time the hot tub by the pool was out of order. That is ridiculous. All they need to do is get it fixed, but they just don't ever get it done. I have called numerous times to inquire when making reservations in Houston, and over many months it is never fixed. They have lost my business many times due to this. It is so simple to fix things like this.. You call a contractor and get it fixed. They just don't seem to have the desire to fix it, it is just not a priority with them. Also the ice machines on every other floor were also out of order. Other than that, the staff is excellent, the rooms are clean, the location is great. They also have security in the parking areas. IF they ever fix the hot tub, I will return. In the mean time, I stay at Courtyard.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. I am saddened to hear that we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. There was a moment when our maintenance team, as well as contract company worked on the Hot Tub, and it has been fixed and working since then. I apologize for the inconvenience it have caused you, and will work with our maintenance department to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, I hope you consider staying with us again.