“Nice stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #102 of 501 Hotels in Houston
La Grange, Texas
“Nice stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

My husband I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Westbelt for an early morning business meeting. The price was great, the room was spotless and very comfortable. The only thing that could have made the stay better was if they had coffee downstairs earlier. Otherwise it was a great stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Aliya A, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt and sharing your experience with other travelers. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you and your husband back with us soon. To make your stay most comfortable, please let us know next time you visit, and we will be happy to place some extra Starbucks coffee in your room.
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stayed here twice, about 4 months apart. Each time the hot tub by the pool was out of order. That is ridiculous. All they need to do is get it fixed, but they just don't ever get it done. I have called numerous times to inquire when making reservations in Houston, and over many months it is never fixed. They have lost my business many times due to this. It is so simple to fix things like this.. You call a contractor and get it fixed. They just don't seem to have the desire to fix it, it is just not a priority with them. Also the ice machines on every other floor were also out of order. Other than that, the staff is excellent, the rooms are clean, the location is great. They also have security in the parking areas. IF they ever fix the hot tub, I will return. In the mean time, I stay at Courtyard.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. I am saddened to hear that we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. There was a moment when our maintenance team, as well as contract company worked on the Hot Tub, and it has been fixed and working since then. I apologize for the inconvenience it have caused you, and will work with our maintenance department to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, I hope you consider staying with us again.
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Friendliest staff I've ever encountered. There is a sincere appreciation for your business. This is rare. So many hotels view you as a number or the staff appears annoyed at any little request. Not here. My room was top notch clean and the cleaning crew did an excellent job my entire 5 day stay. I looked forward to getting back to this hotel after long days in boring corporate training events. Let's talk about breakfast. For $9.95 you get a full and hot breakfast of your choice. Omelet, pancakes, waffles, bacon, and eggs prepared to your liking etc. That is pretty legit in my book. Good value for what you get. The food in the American Grill is pretty solid as well. Ask Rene for recommendations as he won't steer you wrong. While you're at the lobby bar in the restaurant have him pour you a drink and chat about life. Cookies everyday when you come back and a 24 hour pantry for essentials or late night snacking is clutch. Whatever you need is a phone call or short walk to the front away and you won't get any hesitation from the staff. I've stayed at $600/night hotels and resorts and haven't gotten this level of customer appreciation and service. And this is just a Hilton Garden Inn! No disrespect but when you think of a Hilton Garden off a major highway in a large city that you are staying at just for a business trip your expectations aren't very high. "Just make sure please that my room isn't disgusting and I'll deal with the rest" is what your thinking. Instead I struggle to find any reason why any trip back to Houston wouldn't automatically demand a repeat stay at this exact location. Good job all around HGI Beltway! You clearly know how to pick your staff and train them well. It was a pleasure.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for staying at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. Thank you so much for such a great feedback. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with other travelers, and delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Our goal is to provide the best services and accommodations to our guests, and feedback like yours reflects that we are moving in the right direction.
We look forward to seeing you back with us soon.
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stayed here over Thanksgiving for a few days in 2012. The hotel was clean and I had no complaints about the staff. The only negative is that their restaurant was operated a little different than other Hilton Garden Inns I have stayed at and it was often not open at night. Other than that, I was happy with this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, and we hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. While we do as much as we can to comfortably accommodate our guests, feedback like yours help us to improve day by day. We take every comment and concern into consideration. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us anytime!
McDonough, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Wow when it comes to friendliness! Every time you pass by the front desk a friendly, "Have a great day!" comes to you. Above average food and clean room. Excellent internet connectivity and superior staff!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Michael M
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Michael,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. Thank you so much for your feedback and sharing your experience with other travelers. We are very happy and proud to see your compliments on our team's performance. On behalf of the entire staff, I can say that we are here to make our guests feel welcomed and warm each and every time.
We hope to see you back with us soon!
Thank you and have a great day!

Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here for one week because she had to come to a job training. We really enjoyed staying here. The breakfast was excellent! All of the staff were so pleasant to deal with and they all were working so hard at their jobs. They went out of their way to help you. There are so many places near here to go shopping or eating. This is an Asian community with lots of Asian shopping and eating places but also had other options if you traveled about 10 minutes away from the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. We are delighted to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate sharing your feedback with other travelers. Our staff is always happy to recommend shopping and dining destinations in the area and beyond.

Slidell, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

I recently stayed at this property for a high school reunion and the staff were very friendly and attentive to our needs. The rooms were very clean! After I checked out and went home, I realized that I had forgotten my luggage in the room. After calling and speaking to Tomiris Baieke from the Sales team, she had my luggage located, taped up and prepared for a FedEx pickup the very next day. I actually just received my lugage this morning, after just two days!

You can't beat this kind of service. Thank you so much!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. It was our pleasure to host your family reunion past weekend, and I hope everyone had a wonderful stay. There is no larger reward for us than seeing our guests happy at our hotel. We are glad that everything worked out with your luggage, and thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers.