All reviewschinatown areafront deskgreat hoteleasy accesswalking distanceroom serviceconvenient locationenergy corridorhgibeltwayfreewaycheckinmaintenance
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Wow when it comes to friendliness! Every time you pass by the front desk a friendly, "Have a great day!" comes to you. Above average food and clean room. Excellent internet connectivity and superior staff!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Michael M
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Michael,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. Thank you so much for your feedback and sharing your experience with other travelers. We are very happy and proud to see your compliments on our team's performance. On behalf of the entire staff, I can say that we are here to make our guests feel welcomed and warm each and every time.
We hope to see you back with us soon!
Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here for one week because she had to come to a job training. We really enjoyed staying here. The breakfast was excellent! All of the staff were so pleasant to deal with and they all were working so hard at their jobs. They went out of their way to help you. There are so many places near here to go shopping or eating. This is an Asian community with lots of Asian shopping and eating places but also had other options if you traveled about 10 minutes away from the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. We are delighted to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate sharing your feedback with other travelers. Our staff is always happy to recommend shopping and dining destinations in the area and beyond.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I recently stayed at this property for a high school reunion and the staff were very friendly and attentive to our needs. The rooms were very clean! After I checked out and went home, I realized that I had forgotten my luggage in the room. After calling and speaking to Tomiris Baieke from the Sales team, she had my luggage located, taped up and prepared for a FedEx pickup the very next day. I actually just received my lugage this morning, after just two days!

You can't beat this kind of service. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. It was our pleasure to host your family reunion past weekend, and I hope everyone had a wonderful stay. There is no larger reward for us than seeing our guests happy at our hotel. We are glad that everything worked out with your luggage, and thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We arrived at the hotel around midnight. As usual, the checkin process was very smooth. The mattresses in our king room were very thick and firm. I LOVE a firm bed. We didn't have our hhonors treats in our room. When I told the gentleman at the front desk, he apologized profusely for forgetting to give them to us when we checked in. I wasn't upset though. He kindly gave me my 2 bottles of waters, some cheese flavored snack crackers and a small bag of Doritos. The staff working the breakfast shift was very friendly and attentive. I had an omelet, pancakes, and fresh fruit. Another great stay for an hhonors Gold member.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team I would like to thank you for choosing Hilton Family and our property particular for your stay while visiting Houston. It means a lot for us to receive such a warm feedback from a Gold Hilton Honors member. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We have been using the HGI-Westbelt for about 2 years now as our corporate hotel. We send all of our employees and customers there. I am always at ease when I book a room for someone there because I know from the minute they get there they will receive excellent service. The HGI is very clean, has a great breakfast option, Starbucks coffee and the staff is one of a kind! My most noteworthy feedback came from the Vice President of our Service Department who said the hotel was "Excellent and had great southern hospitality!"

We also have a great working relationship with our Director of Sales, Aliya Amanzholova. She always makes sure that our guests receive the best! We appreciate her very much and always know we can count on her for anything.

Our employees and customers do not stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Misty,

Thank you for taking your time and leaving your feedback. We are always delighted to welcome your guests at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, and hope to continue providing only the best! Thank you for your business and loyalty. If there is anything you need, you know that we are always here to support.
Have a wonderful day!