WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #73 of 500 Hotels in Houston
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here for one week because she had to come to a job training. We really enjoyed staying here. The breakfast was excellent! All of the staff were so pleasant to deal with and they all were working so hard at their jobs. They went out of their way to help you. There are so many places near here to go shopping or eating. This is an Asian community with lots of Asian shopping and eating places but also had other options if you traveled about 10 minutes away from the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. We are delighted to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate sharing your feedback with other travelers. Our staff is always happy to recommend shopping and dining destinations in the area and beyond.
We hope to see you back with us soon!

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Slidell, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

I recently stayed at this property for a high school reunion and the staff were very friendly and attentive to our needs. The rooms were very clean! After I checked out and went home, I realized that I had forgotten my luggage in the room. After calling and speaking to Tomiris Baieke from the Sales team, she had my luggage located, taped up and prepared for a FedEx pickup the very next day. I actually just received my lugage this morning, after just two days!

You can't beat this kind of service. Thank you so much!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt. It was our pleasure to host your family reunion past weekend, and I hope everyone had a wonderful stay. There is no larger reward for us than seeing our guests happy at our hotel. We are glad that everything worked out with your luggage, and thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers.
We hope to see you back with us soon!

Pflugerville, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

We arrived at the hotel around midnight. As usual, the checkin process was very smooth. The mattresses in our king room were very thick and firm. I LOVE a firm bed. We didn't have our hhonors treats in our room. When I told the gentleman at the front desk, he apologized profusely for forgetting to give them to us when we checked in. I wasn't upset though. He kindly gave me my 2 bottles of waters, some cheese flavored snack crackers and a small bag of Doritos. The staff working the breakfast shift was very friendly and attentive. I had an omelet, pancakes, and fresh fruit. Another great stay for an hhonors Gold member.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team I would like to thank you for choosing Hilton Family and our property particular for your stay while visiting Houston. It means a lot for us to receive such a warm feedback from a Gold Hilton Honors member. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back soon!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

We have been using the HGI-Westbelt for about 2 years now as our corporate hotel. We send all of our employees and customers there. I am always at ease when I book a room for someone there because I know from the minute they get there they will receive excellent service. The HGI is very clean, has a great breakfast option, Starbucks coffee and the staff is one of a kind! My most noteworthy feedback came from the Vice President of our Service Department who said the hotel was "Excellent and had great southern hospitality!"

We also have a great working relationship with our Director of Sales, Aliya Amanzholova. She always makes sure that our guests receive the best! We appreciate her very much and always know we can count on her for anything.

Our employees and customers do not stay anywhere else!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear Misty,

Thank you for taking your time and leaving your feedback. We are always delighted to welcome your guests at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, and hope to continue providing only the best! Thank you for your business and loyalty. If there is anything you need, you know that we are always here to support.
Have a wonderful day!

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

My family travel to Houston about once a month and we had stayed at many hotels before we settled with this one.

One of the main reason we keep coming back is because the hotel is very clean. We experienced different cleanliness issues with other hotels such as left over coffee, dirty bathtub...etc, but so far after about 6 stays, the rooms with this hotel had been spotless.

Their staffs are also very friendly. Not just the front desk, the entire hotel from the housekeeping maids in the hallway to the maintenance in the parking lot are very nice and helpful. Clerks at the front desk are the face of a hotel. They are trained to be friendly. What reveals the true quality of a hotel are the staffs you meet on the hallway or in the middle of a project. This is a great hotel inside out and I will continue to come back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jack Y
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Jack Y,
Thank you for making Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt your choice hotel. Your warm compliments mean a lot, and certainly were extended to our staff. We are glad that you enjoy staying with us and look forward to welcoming you back.
We strive to provide the best to our guests, and your feedback shows that we are moving in a right direction.
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

Traveled with 2 friends and for 2 of us, this was our 1st Hilton experience. Stayed a Saturday night. Hotel seemed new but had very little occupants for 6 floors. Location on the outskirts of Houston. Small pool and hottub and very green. Service was good! Frontdesk was very friendly and helpful. Service in the lounge and for breakfast was prompt and attentive (and we were the only ones there). Lobby and sitting area are appealing. Hotel and room are very clean and new. Had a 2 double room on the 4th floor. A/c, microwave, fridge, flatscreen were wonderful. Starbucks coffee! Room itself is a bit small as is the bathroom, especialy for the price. Had a connecting door to next room which I thought odd for the price. Breakfast had many options but had been sitting out and got stale. However, eggs were made to order. Room price should definitely have included breakfast. A nice, bland hotel if you're in the area, but as newcomers to Hilton, we was very unimpressed.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
As first time Hilton guests, we would like to stay welcome and thank you for choosing to try Hilton! Our hotel is located on the edge of Houston’s Westchase Financial District, with easy access to all the major areas. The pool and Jacuzzi has had some minor touches and has been fully enjoyed by guests of all ages. Our staff does strive to provide outstanding service to each and every guest. The Hilton Garden Inn Brand offers a fresh, cook-to-order breakfast buffet. Generally, breakfast is not included in the rate, but we do offer several package options that includes breakfast for two. Our property will be undergoing a light renovation for a more free flowing lobby area and well as new custom carpeting in the rooms.
We hope to welcome you back with us again!
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I don't stay frequently at the HGI brand, but I am a Hilton fan. The location to where I needed to be in Houston was good for my Galleria area office, and the price was right. I am a coffee snob, and rarely do any hotels have room or breakfast coffee that is good. This HGI not only serves Starbucks for breakfast, but also for the in room service. I was in Starbuck heaven! Didn't have to add 10 min to my morning departure time to leave. Staff excellent, room & bed comfortable. Did not get room service, but what I saw being delivered looked delicious. Whenever I travel to TX, though, I wonder - why so many outdoor pools even in chains that usually have indoor. The pool is not a great destination at 100 degrees plus and in the sun.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank donnaesca
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Dear Guest,

We proudly brew Starbucks coffee, and it is very rewarding to hear that it contributed positively to your stay! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we hope to see you back soon. In addition, we can provide with a day pass to one of our neighborhood fitness centers with an indoor swimming pool next time you stay with us. Please do not hesitate contacting me directly.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!