All reviews chinatown area front desk great hotel easy access walking distance room service convenient location energy corridor hgi beltway freeway checkin maintenance
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My family travel to Houston about once a month and we had stayed at many hotels before we settled with this one.

One of the main reason we keep coming back is because the hotel is very clean. We experienced different cleanliness issues with other hotels such as left over coffee, dirty bathtub...etc, but so far after about 6 stays, the rooms with this hotel had been spotless.

Their staffs are also very friendly. Not just the front desk, the entire hotel from the housekeeping maids in the hallway to the maintenance in the parking lot are very nice and helpful. Clerks at the front desk are the face of a hotel. They are trained to be friendly. What reveals the true quality of a hotel are the staffs you meet on the hallway or in the middle of a project. This is a great hotel inside out and I will continue to come back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jack Y
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Dear Jack Y,
Thank you for making Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt your choice hotel. Your warm compliments mean a lot, and certainly were extended to our staff. We are glad that you enjoy staying with us and look forward to welcoming you back.
We strive to provide the best to our guests, and your feedback shows that we are moving in a right direction.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Traveled with 2 friends and for 2 of us, this was our 1st Hilton experience. Stayed a Saturday night. Hotel seemed new but had very little occupants for 6 floors. Location on the outskirts of Houston. Small pool and hottub and very green. Service was good! Frontdesk was very friendly and helpful. Service in the lounge and for breakfast was prompt and attentive (and we were the only ones there). Lobby and sitting area are appealing. Hotel and room are very clean and new. Had a 2 double room on the 4th floor. A/c, microwave, fridge, flatscreen were wonderful. Starbucks coffee! Room itself is a bit small as is the bathroom, especialy for the price. Had a connecting door to next room which I thought odd for the price. Breakfast had many options but had been sitting out and got stale. However, eggs were made to order. Room price should definitely have included breakfast. A nice, bland hotel if you're in the area, but as newcomers to Hilton, we was very unimpressed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
As first time Hilton guests, we would like to stay welcome and thank you for choosing to try Hilton! Our hotel is located on the edge of Houston’s Westchase Financial District, with easy access to all the major areas. The pool and Jacuzzi has had some minor touches and has been fully enjoyed by guests of all ages. Our staff does strive to provide outstanding service to each and every guest. The Hilton Garden Inn Brand offers a fresh, cook-to-order breakfast buffet. Generally, breakfast is not included in the rate, but we do offer several package options that includes breakfast for two. Our property will be undergoing a light renovation for a more free flowing lobby area and well as new custom carpeting in the rooms.
We hope to welcome you back with us again!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I don't stay frequently at the HGI brand, but I am a Hilton fan. The location to where I needed to be in Houston was good for my Galleria area office, and the price was right. I am a coffee snob, and rarely do any hotels have room or breakfast coffee that is good. This HGI not only serves Starbucks for breakfast, but also for the in room service. I was in Starbuck heaven! Didn't have to add 10 min to my morning departure time to leave. Staff excellent, room & bed comfortable. Did not get room service, but what I saw being delivered looked delicious. Whenever I travel to TX, though, I wonder - why so many outdoor pools even in chains that usually have indoor. The pool is not a great destination at 100 degrees plus and in the sun.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank donnaesca
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

We proudly brew Starbucks coffee, and it is very rewarding to hear that it contributed positively to your stay! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we hope to see you back soon. In addition, we can provide with a day pass to one of our neighborhood fitness centers with an indoor swimming pool next time you stay with us. Please do not hesitate contacting me directly.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Nice hotel. Enjoyed my stay. Very clean, quiet, and comfortable. Friendly staff. Good location for the business traveler going to Houston. However, a little pricey for the location. Should offer a free full breakfast for the room rate charged.

Room Tip: Top floor was super quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Alyoka, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us, and sharing your experience with other travelers. We truly appreciate your positive feedback, and will be happy to welcome you back with us. Our rates do change based on the day of the week and occupancy, as well as we offer Bed and Breakfast rates inclusive our Full American self-serve and cook-to-order breakfast . I will be happy to provide you with the best rate we can offer for your next stay. Please do not hesitate contacting me for any assistance.
Have a wonderful day, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Houston for a few days on a business trip. It is conveniently located close to the Galleria and other prime areas of the city with easy access to major freeways. Of all the hotels I have stayed at in Houston this one in particular is the best byfar! The front desk staff and hotel staff were very helpful and pleasant. They were very prompt with checking me in, and I made my way to a very neat and clean room. Room service was prompt, and the food here is delicious! I had a very comfortable stay here and would recommend to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Houston!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Emily T

Dear Emily,
Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt and your pleasant comments. Your compliments were extended to our entire team! We certainly strive to provide the best services and accommodations to our guests and visitors. We will be delighted to welcome you back with us next time you are in Houston.
Best Regards,